View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 09:50 AM

Hi James

I can relate 100% to Jörn Janczak's views on the BDP1/BDA1 combo....This is really the best I've heard.

Once I have my own unit hooked up, and have settled into listening to 96kHz/24 bit audio, I would want to do a professional writeup on the overall performance of the unit, with specific reference to the digital technology, the BDP1's full potential, given its networking ability....I willl keep you posted.....perhaps you may want to use this on the Bryston website after you have perused it....

I have been searching the internet for views and reviews on the BDP1 and could not find much .....I found a picture of you and a brief review on the BDP1 on You Tube...see attached....but this was really an extract from the PDF file on the BDP1 from your website.....which I have read 20 times already.....I believe that the world of audiophiles need an objective and comprehensive review, independent of Bryston, on the sheer sonic excellence of such a fine piece of audio engineering.

Actually it goes beyond engineering, its lateral thinking out of the "CD" box, well done to you and your team!!

Kind regards
Kishan