View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Apexorca, so glad things worked out with your room. I agree with you that specifications and measurements are important. I think your Krell amps are beautiful. I just finished the final upgrade to my system: AQ Diamond USB cable replaced my Coffee USB. I have also added a hurricane shutter to the only window. Motorized, solid aluminium. We have a lot of weather and with only 2 panes of glass between my room and disaster, it's something that I needed to do for a long time. Cost was 2,450.00 about the same as my Transguard tg60 whole house surge protector. Also had the ground for my outdoor FM antennae re-done and surge junction box inserted into my 75 ohm tuner cable. Nothing left for me to do except enjoy the music. Hope you are doing the same. I think you have achieved true high end audio greatness with your system. I may post some more photographs as I have bought a new phone with a better camera and my system is now totally stable. So be looking for them if you are interested. Again congrats on the room measurements. It is comforting to know that your system measures as good as it sounds. Please post more pics and make more comments. I really enjoy your pics and thoughts.
Thanks Charles!

We'v been discussing the measurements and I'v made some changes.
The first was to remove my drums from my listening room. That reduced some resonances.
The second is to use Dacron (very ugly) temporarily on one wall when I listen.

These things were really fruitful.