View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 06:53 PM

Default PS Audio Noise Harvesters are working for me

I just received a couple of PS Noise Harvesters from Ivan and they work great for me. I thought they were just snake oil but hearing is believing. I put the first one in the outlet with my power conditioner and it started blinking like crazy. Instantly the music I was listing to became much more pleasing. It was hard to believe I could get so much improvement to something not even connected to my system. Maybe I had very dirty power to start with. I plugged the second one into a spare outlet on my power conditioner and it got better still. Those flashing lights really blink. It must be working. When I turned off my preamp and amps the noise harvesters stopped blinking even with other components in standby mode. I turned the preamp and amps back on and they started to blink again. They must only work when enough current is going thru them, but work they do. Thanks Ivan they are a worthwhile tweak even though I don't understand how they work.

Harbeth 40.3 XD, Sound Anchor stands w/ Stillpoints, Luxman M900 & C900, Aurender N20, Jay's Audio CDT3 - MK3 CD player, Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC, Shunyata Everest, Altaira