View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar81 View Post
So I was finally able to watch the video - it was greyed out before. Great color choice - if I was to ever get a Porsche or Wilsons the only color for me would be Carmine Red. Too bad you don't have the system anymore. What are the room treatments you were using?

It was a nice color indeed. The room was built from the ground up with two layers of drywall damped by ASC isolation product that kept the drywall resonance to virtually zero. The walls added no coloration of sound of their own. The theater room was over a concrete slab that was poured extra thick when I was building the house. All the external acoustical treatments, I worked with my local dealer and ASC to come up with a design that was not overly acoustically dead nor too lively sounding. The 2 channel performance was outstanding. When I was watching movies at realistic levels, my theater room was absolutely rock solid with bass punching me in the gut. It was the rest of the house that shook according to the rest of the family...