View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIK Acoustics View Post
Yes, bass traps in the corners work really well (for a couple reasons, actually). To keep it simple, bass traps simply absorb the most low end in corners.
Considering your placement in the room, first reflection panels would probably need to be on stands since there is an open space to the left and window to the right.
I imagine these few steps along with the curtain would make a big difference in the ambiance of the room, so I would recommend going that route and seeing how it suits you. Of course, you may want/need more (and the graphs show sub bass treatment is really needed, so you might want to look into tuned traps for certain problems).
Alexander,

I was finally able to visit your website and check the product. I'm impressed by the quality of the product and the price point. I thought it was way more expensive than it actually is

Which bass trap do you recommand for my room ? The Tri-trap look quite impressive but they wouldn't be intrusive as they are in the corners.

For the panels, I could use an Art Panel on the left wall with a scatter plate. Would I also need something on the right wall or would the curtain be enough ?

Also, I could installed some panel on the door.

Last but not least, I need to see what I can do for the ceiling that wouldn't look too weird.

I'm trying to have a view of what the room would ultimately look like but I can do everything step by step. I'll take some more pictures of the room with measurement so you can have a better idea.

By the way, I've tried to cover the coffee table with a fleece throw while listening and it changed everything in terms of imagining. It's nuts