View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachrocks View Post
In his review on AnalogPlanet, Mickey Fremer called the Klaudio's construction, "high grade industrial." Paraphrasing, several other noteworthy comments are 1) using anything other than water voids the warranty, 2) you have to be a little more careful putting the record into the Klaudio machine, and 3) if you have an audio desk, you don't need to replace it with this.

I like that Klaudio is part of Koolance, a manufacturer of liquid cooling equipment company. I would like to think they utilized all the engineering resources of the parent company to produce a McIntosh build quality.

You can see all of their reviews on their homepage at Klaudio - Advanced Audio Technologies, LP Vinyl Phonograph Record Ultrasonic Cleaners

ron
Ron....Thanks for the review reference. The Klaudio ultrasonic implementation does raise an interesting point of concern with respects to the possibility of vinyl surface pulverisation.

I can say this with certainty after using the AudioDesk Systeme after 1000+ cycles: Periodic checking & rinsing of the filter after each water/solution change does not show any heavy black sludge or black vinyl particulates!