View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 09:50 AM

Buck I don't know what to tell you. The only difference I can think of, which i know can't be the issue, is that my neutrik was shipped with bare wire ends, no spades. And I didn't want to mess with resplicing the wire and it was too short to really get into the locking screws on the back of the 402 - when I put it in there and then screwed it down, it would take the wire with it and spin it around and around, shortening it so it would reach between the two 8ohm posts. So I just put it in the same hole the banana plugs go into and shoved the banana plug in over it, so to speak. worked fine. Are you using the 8ohm taps? REL told me to use the 8ohms and my speakers are 8ohm anyway, so it definitely works and pumps out a lot of bass. and the black wire just gets screwed into a chassis screw for grounding, it doesn't float free

Lake house: Beomaster 5500, Beogram 5500 CD, Beocord 5500 and U-Turn Orbit Plus TT. Wharfedale 225 speakers