View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:35 PM

Thanks for the advice guys. I've already been down the power conditioning road. Have used RGPC products for a long time. I think they're among the best for surge protection and I still have my Pioneer Elite plasma plugged into one. The display is much better with the RGPC than with any other line conditioner I've tried. I was close to buying a PS Audio P5 regenerator until I witnessed a demonstration at a dealer. The price of admission was way too high for the amount of sound quality improvements I heard. I ended up going the low cost route and am currently using a PS Audio Dectet conditioner for all of my other home theater and 2-channel system components. I run my power amp directly to the wall which is on a dedicated line. It depends on the day and what type of music I'm listening to, but sometimes I wonder if even the Dectet is somewhat choking some of the life out of my 2-channel system. I use all Tara Labs interconnects and speaker cables and have no desire to keep changing out power products, interconnects or speaker cables. I'm basically pretty happy with the performance of my system and was just curious if there are any lower price point power cords available that might provide a boost to my 2-channel system's sound stage with a more 3D effect.