View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:22 AM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston Middle T Active – Customer Feedback

July, 2017

Hi James,

Sorry for the delay in writing you back the first impressions about the Middle T actives and 4B3s / 2.5 B3s set of amps I have received more than 10 days ago.

I was out of town for work so after a couple of days of having this marvelous set in my home I was still unable to set it up immediately. However, I have now had the opportunity to assemble the complete Middle T Active system. I mounted the complete Bryston Middle T Active set: 2 x4b3s + 1 x 2.5B3 + Active Middle T's and Bax-1. Unfortunately I had only the chance to warm up the system for a couple of hours and just see how wonderful these amps and speakers look. I will send you some pictures soon.

And I must admit, the Bryston Active Middle T system is simply magnificent!

Even if your goal (l agree jewelry doesn't have any relevance in playing music) was not to build jewelry pieces of furniture but musical devices the look is magnificent, and the new improvements really achieved new standards for your brand esthetically and functionally.

Sorry for my not perfect English, but my main language is Italian. Will be back soon!

Regards,
Dario