AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Dynaudio Speakers (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Dynaudio Forum (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=11641)

Doug Lax 01-04-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakerman (Post 248606)
Brian, if you become a subscriber you not only help support a great site but are able to access all areas of AA as well as speed past your 10 post problem. :thumbsup:

+1:yes:

Masterlu 01-04-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tvih (Post 248635)
That, however, would bypass the entire point of the 10-post trial period... in general stuff like this is in place to make sure you're not some rule-breaking spammer or such. If it was desired not to have this, instead of a padding post the 10-post trial could simply be turned off.

I like you already! :ok:

Josquin des Prez 01-04-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tvih (Post 248635)
That, however, would bypass the entire point of the 10-post trial period... in general stuff like this is in place to make sure you're not some rule-breaking spammer or such. If it was desired not to have this, instead of a padding post the 10-post trial could simply be turned off.

Not to mention, there are plenty of interesting-enough discussions going on that you can get the 10 post minimum out of the way pretty quickly without resorting to post whoring. As it is I revived two decent threads discussing (1) Music Matters releases and (2) recommendations for classical music, both worthy enough to be continued.

tvih 01-04-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 248656)
I like you already! :ok:

You'd be the first :D

Puma Cat 01-04-2012 01:21 PM

I'd recommend joining as a subscriber; Ivan provides discounts for subscribers on a number of the products he carries as a retailer, and he has special offers that come up for subscribers throughout the year. The amount of money you can save on a single, entry level Wireworld power cord as a subscriber more than pays for the amount of the yearly subscription.

AKA_Hyfi 01-04-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaceTripper (Post 248661)
Not to mention, there are plenty of interesting-enough discussions going on that you can get the 10 post minimum out of the way pretty quickly without resorting to post whoring. As it is I revived two decent threads discussing (1) Music Matters releases and (2) recommendations for classical music, both worthy enough to be continued.

Ya know, I was so totally focused in on this particular Dynaudio forum, that I forgot I can get in on other topics as well, so thanks for that reminder.

Audio 1 01-04-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puma Cat (Post 248666)
I'd recommend joining as a subscriber; Ivan provides discounts for subscribers on a number of the products he carries as a retailer, and he has special offers that come up for subscribers throughout the year. The amount of money you can save on a single, entry level Wireworld power cord as a subscriber more than pays for the amount of the yearly subscription.

Yes, and it also gives you access to private messaging :yes:

chessman 01-04-2012 01:39 PM

Dynero, welcome aboard! :wave:

Doug Lax 01-04-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio 1 (Post 248673)
Yes, and it also gives you access to private messaging :yes:

It also allows one to buy and sell on our forum with no charge !:yes:

FranklinLG 01-04-2012 01:52 PM

Call me crazy, but these look like a tuxedo shirt graphic. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puma Cat (Post 246754)
Mocha Confidence C2 II Signatures at the Dynaudio room at RMAF this year; once again paired with Octave tube amplification. The C2's are definitely something Joe should consider....

http://photos.imageevent.com/puma_ca...s/RMAF-8_1.jpg