AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   General Audio Discussion (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Feedback (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=271)

Masterlu 04-14-2009 05:04 PM

Feedback

Feel free to leave feedback regarding your Buy/Sell transactions here.

hkval 04-17-2009 10:18 AM

Buying from Ivan is like buying from a friend - in fact we have become friends. From the beginning, he has dedicated himself to "my" pursuit of perfection. He understood what I was looking for and guided me to what I have today. He has never once tried to sell me anything because he is more interested in educating me to what is out there and the possibilities and effects it will have on my system and listening experiences. SALESMEN SELL - IVAN EDUCATES. He is the best representative any manufacturer could have for their product. McIntosh, PS Audio, Wireworld and others must be very proud to have him as part of their family.
Creating the AudioAficionado.org site, representing the very best in audio equipment and making a network of new friends has and is changing and enhancing our audio lives.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Ivan.

jdandy 04-17-2009 10:40 AM

Howard.......Great observation. I totally agree. :thumbsup:

lyle1 04-17-2009 06:45 PM

I couldn't agree more....Ivan is is a pleasure to make purchases with.....:tresbon:

-E- 04-17-2009 08:15 PM

Yes, we should just call him Bank of Ivan. Money is safer with him, anyhow. Nothing but good things to say about all of my business dealings with him.

masanori 04-17-2009 08:21 PM

I agree ..Ivan is a pleasure to work with. He is my go to guy

masanori 04-17-2009 08:23 PM

I bought my MCD from Serge Phc1. Smooth transaction.

JSCC 04-19-2009 08:54 AM

Ivan is definitely a friend BUT sadly, I can never purchase anything from him cause he dont sell 240v McIntosh! :tears:

Oh well, he IS still a great friend! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

'cisco 05-06-2009 03:01 AM

Ivan......I just wanted to leave you a big "5 Star" service award on my recent purchase from you :thumbsup:

My Wireworld Silver Starlight 6 coax is a very,very nice cable. The construction and craftsmanship looks top notch. :thumbsup:

It will be connected between my MCD500 and Sonos ZP90. Just from listening to it for about a hour, it sounds so natural and sweet. It's making my Dac's sing big time!

Thanks Again :thumbsup:

Tranquil 05-10-2009 02:00 PM

I had the pleasure of doing business with Dan who sold me my C2200. Flawless Transaction.:thumbsup:

Thanks Anthony

Masterlu 06-20-2009 10:58 AM

Kudo's to "two dot" for a wonderful transaction. These LS360's are in-bound, not quite sure where I will use them though. :scratch2:

Thanks Stephen!

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1245509712

Rilands 06-21-2009 11:36 AM

I purchased some Wireworld Eclipse speaker cables from Ivan. Thanks Ivan! Cables are great. I appreciate the personal service you provided. I do feel as though I have a new friend and a person I can go to for all future advice and purchases. :thumbsup:

KMC45 07-17-2009 07:30 PM

Just completed a transaction with jdandy/Dan on his MR85 and it went very smooth. The man does business the right way.:thumbsup:

'cisco 08-01-2009 12:33 AM

Just wanted to give my thanks to Jeff of A/V Solutions for such great service and quick delivery of my Kontak solution. :thumbsup:

I just took delivery of a used 2m Wireworld Silver Electra PC.....I would rate it a 8.5/9 out of 10 on it's condition....cleaned up the slight oxidation on the silver-clad copper alloy male end and it's good to go. I will try to clean the female end in the AM. The male end is nice and shiney ready for my 402.

It sounded so nice before the cleaning and it's sounding ever so nicely after. It's as if a veil was lifted off and the clarity is just pouring into my room. It's a must have solution to clean your contact points....be it rca's,xlr's pc's, etc. etc.

Now I need some more WW pc's :yes:

Thanks again Jeff....:thumbsup:

rosco1 08-01-2009 07:39 AM

Rossier Ines -C2200

I bought a C2200 from Rossier- Charged Taco and everything went very smoothly. He is a man of his word as i would do it again, These are the kind of people you want to deal with in this hobby. A great gentleman and a asset to AA. Thanks- Rosco1

thughes 08-16-2009 05:07 PM

AV Solutions -- Jeff

I recently bought a Clearaudio Emotion turntable and accessories from Jeff at AV Solutions. The whole transaction was ideal. Jeff is knowledgeable about turntables and will take the time to help with purchasing decisions. His prices are reasonable, and he is a man of his word.

vintage_tube 09-15-2009 05:45 PM

A flawless transaction with Dan (Jdandy) regarding a Beatles Remaster Mono Box set.:thumbsup:

jdandy 09-20-2009 09:06 PM

I completed a very smooth transaction with Jeff at A/V Soultions on my purchase of the newest WBT Nextgen Solid Silver angled locking banana plugs. He gave me an excellent AA member discount, and shipped the new connectors promptly. Great doing business with you, Jeff. I'll be back (in my best Schwarzenegger voice). :thumbsup:

Tranquil 09-20-2009 10:14 PM

I recently purchased a Mc352 from Frank (Vettedrummer) the unit arrived in excellent condition. Thank you Frank for giving me the opportunity to own such a beautiful piece.

Anthony

jdandy 09-21-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintage_tube (Post 37838)
A flawless transaction with Dan (Jdandy) regarding a Beatles Remaster Mono Box set.:thumbsup:

Bob.......Thank you for the mono boxed set. Perfect in every way.

thughes 10-31-2009 09:31 AM

First Rate: Jdandy, Twodot and KMC45

I have sold to jdandy, and twodot and have found both to be first rate, reliable buyers.

I have bought from KMC45 and likewise find him to be a first rate seller.

All three of these transactions occurred exactly as anyone would want.

Terry

jdandy 10-31-2009 10:06 AM

I recently purchased a MC275 power amp from Terry (thughes). The amplifier arrived well packed, and in exactly the condition Terry represented. You can purchase from Terry with confidence.

jdandy 10-31-2009 10:07 AM

I recently purchased a MC275 power amp from Stephen (two dot). The amplifier arrived well packed, and in exactly the condition Stephen represented. You can purchase from Stephen with confidence.

Masterlu 10-31-2009 12:36 PM

I second that about (two dot) Stephen!

KMC45 10-31-2009 12:42 PM

Well, i've done business with both of the above posters, and that two dot character:D. They all do business the right way, good communication, prompt action, makes for a happy KMC45.

I second that about that Ivan fellow, or is that a third, fourth, or fifth.

two dot 10-31-2009 01:39 PM

Well, I guess that you can then say that I have done business with all of the above mentioned characters and would not hesitate to do business with any of them again at any time.

In fact, I really wish that we could "grow" our selling forum... because it really nice to keep it all in the "family"

Thanks to all who have helped in my audio journey.

thughes 10-31-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

In fact, I really wish that we could "grow" our selling forum... because it really nice to keep it all in the "family"
I second this idea. It just takes a great deal of worry out the process, and the products we buy and sell involve a sizable investment.

two dot 10-31-2009 03:10 PM

Amen Brother!!

jetblack 10-31-2009 03:32 PM

Best discounts and best audio transactions I've ever received. Thanks for the assist Ivan. You're the man! :music:

Masterlu 10-31-2009 03:40 PM

Group Hug! :hug:

two dot 10-31-2009 03:51 PM

My thoughts exactly...

thughes 01-02-2010 02:22 PM

I have to give another nod to KMC45. I recently bought an MCD500 from him and will not hesitate to buy from him again, perhaps when his latest MC501s come up for sale.

With Keith you get honest and fast communication, fair prices, and quick shipping. His shipping terms on this latest transaction went far beyond what I expected.

Terry

jdandy 01-02-2010 02:45 PM

I neglected to mention back in the end of November '09, I sold my Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors to Keith (KCM45). Keith made immediate payment for the speakers, and 3 day delivery. I packed and shipped the three boxes to him the next morning. The sale was perfect in every way. Doing business with Keith is first class.

Masterlu 01-02-2010 03:29 PM

Ditto, KCM45 aka Keith is a pleasure to do business with. :thumbsup:

KMC45 01-02-2010 04:12 PM

Thank you all very much. Doing business with you guys is doing business the right way.

When you see a product for sale on AA, you know it's going to be in good condition, priced better than other places, and there is a level of trust you don't have elsewhere.

:thumbsup: To you all.

AudioNut 01-18-2010 04:30 PM

I bought a JL Audio sub from Ivan - it was shipped from the manufacturer - and the transaction couldn't have been any better. When I called Ivan, I was "considering" the purchase of a sub-woofer, but the guy was so accommodating and took so much time answering my questions, that he made my decision easy. :yes:

I don't think I've ever dealt with an audio retailer that took more time, or was any more well informed about his products than Ivan. (And I am aware that audio is his "side job". I'll bet he is really well informed about managing people's money.)

Thanks Ivan.

Julian

Masterlu 01-18-2010 05:26 PM

The pleasure was all mine Julian.

Many Thanks!

jdandy 03-13-2010 11:42 PM

I completed a very smooth transaction with Gordon, who purchased my McIntosh MR88 tuner. His payment arrived swiftly with no issues, and I was able to get the tuner shipped to him immediately. Thanks, Gordon, for a perfect sale.

thughes 03-14-2010 08:16 PM

I just received my JL Audio F113, and I'm in the process of breaking it in with the Incredibel Hulk.

Incredible sound, incredible deal with Ivan.

Buying from Ivan is a great experience -- good communication, fair pricing, and prompt shipping.

I'll be coming back for more.

Terry

Masterlu 03-14-2010 08:25 PM

Thanks Terry, the pleasure is all mine!