AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Magico (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   A letter From Magico (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=27088)

TOGA 06-10-2014 12:00 PM

A letter From Magico

Dear all members.
Finally I am in direct contact with Magico regarding the issue on my speakers. The company promised me that my Q7 will be taken care of with greatest effort. and I assure here that my demand will be fair and be reasonable to them all too.
By contacting directly like this, the miscommunication between three parties in series will be no more.

So, I am here to inform you that there is no demand, or request from Magico USA that I delete my post, it was a miscommunication between dealer and Magico. And that miscommunication has been relayed to me. So I happened to got
Incorrect Information regarding post deletion request.

happy ending ? I hope so :)

And Magico please be acknowledged that I appreciated to get your email. I feel assured and secured now.

TOGA

2fastdriving 06-10-2014 12:04 PM

Great to hear! Good luck in getting this resolved quickly, Toga.

cmalak 06-10-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOGA (Post 614359)
Dear all members. Finally I am in direct contact with Magico regarding the issue on my speakers. The company promised me that my Q7 will be taken care of with greatest effort. and I assure here that my demand will be fair and be reasonable to them all too. By contacting directly like this, the miscommunication between three parties in series will be no more. So, I am here to inform you that there is no demand, or request from Magico USA that I delete my post, it was a miscommunication between dealer and Magico. And that miscommunication has been relayed to me. So I happened to got Incorrect Information regarding post deletion request. happy ending ? I hope so :) And Magico please be acknowledged that I appreciated to get your email. I feel assured and secured now. TOGA

Glad to hear it TOGA. This is as it should be. Good to hear Magico is addressing your needs.

jdandy 06-10-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOGA (Post 614359)
Dear all members.
Finally I am in direct contact with Magico regarding the issue on my speakers. The company promised me that my Q7 will be taken care of with greatest effort. and I assure here that my demand will be fair and be reasonable to them all too.
By contacting directly like this, the miscommunication between three parties in series will be no more.

So, I am here to inform you that there is no demand, or request from Magico USA that I delete my post, it was a miscommunication between dealer and Magico. And that miscommunication has been relayed to me. So I happened to got
Incorrect Information regarding post deletion request.

happy ending ? I hope so :)

And Magico please be acknowledged that I appreciated to get your email. I feel assured and secured now.

TOGA

TOGA.......This certainly sounds better than the way it all started. As they say though, the proof is in the pudding. Keep us posted on what is being done to correct the ozzing gasket on your Magico Q7 and how quickly the issue is solved to your complete satisfaction. Once repaired, post a couple photos of the results. I am happy for you that progress seems to be taking place.

TOGA 06-10-2014 12:28 PM

Yes, everything turned out very well. I promise to update. But now on holiday in Japan. Oh.. Then No one will turn the air-con on for my Q7.. for a few days. Hope all the seal will be in solid state when I come home ! Haha
Toga.

-E- 06-10-2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 614363)
TOGA.......This certainly sounds better than the way it all started. As they say though, the proof is in the pudding. Keep us posted on what is being done to correct the ozzing gasket on your Magico Q7 and how quickly the issue is solved to your complete satisfaction. Once repaired, post a couple photos of the results. I am happy for you that progress seems to be taking place.

I'm with Dan on this one, and I don't even recall where the mess started - but no way should they ever try to steamroll you or cover up their failings.

Even a hint at what you stated in your OP, Toga, is yet another red flag against Magico.

kev313 06-10-2014 01:31 PM

Good to hear!

Alki 06-10-2014 03:09 PM

I am glad to hear that a resolution appears forthcoming. Please let us know the results.

Manbient 06-10-2014 04:38 PM

Read some of the postings on this around here. While I don't know the details, I think being able to relax is a valuable skill and most of the world isn't as serious as we make it out to be :p hope all end well for your system Toga!

Yardbird 06-10-2014 11:45 PM

Congratulations, Toga.
I sincerely hope those promises become concrete action on the part of the factory. An issue such as yours has implications for any Magico owner, so here's wishing you a very happy ending!:thumbsup: Ted.