AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sergio aka Eisener Bart - Ukraine (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=20162)

Eisener Bart 03-26-2013 12:45 PM

Sergio aka Eisener Bart - Ukraine

Setup.

---------

One more snapshot of Rack with gear.

------------------

Vynil Player - vintage - 1974 - Elac, model Miracord 50H.

Eisener Bart 03-26-2013 12:57 PM

Continue with My System (5)

That's all for a while.

I will add some pics later as well as video of System. I already upload 1 video of this System in other thread, but I'm not satisfied by sound quality of my camcorder Sony. I will try again by my new photocamera in HD (ironically it's also SONY!) :D.

and I got 2 news today, I will happy to share:

1. 2 USB cables are underway (same ukrainian brand which photos were uploaded above - Sound YP). Inside: silver cables for signal and copper - for power.

2. 3 items of iFi (daughter company of most famous british AMR) are also underway from Capitol:

a) iDAC
b) iUSBPower
3) iCAN.

jdandy 03-26-2013 12:59 PM

Eisener Bart.......Your system is most interesting. The T+A preamp, amplifier, and CD player look excellent. It has been awhile since I have seen an Elac truntable in use. Nice to see the Sansui tuner, too.

bakerman 03-26-2013 01:05 PM

Sweet gear Sergio. I really dig the copper tt mat. Nice work with the diy cables. :thumbsup:

Eisener Bart 03-26-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 467479)
Eisener Bart.......Your system is most interesting. The T+A preamp, amplifier, and CD player look excellent. It has been awhile since I have seen an Elac truntable in use. Nice to see the Sansui tuner, too.

Thank you, Dan!

My name is Sergio (in signature).

Unfortunately design of T+A is not so impressive, some people make a parallel with medical equipment. I don't care to much about faces of gear - I care about Sound! :thumbsup:

Eisener Bart 03-26-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakerman (Post 467481)
Sweet gear Sergio. I really dig the copper tt mat. Nice work with the diy cables. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Doug,

it is not all my DIY.

the most interesting is still ahead. :banana:

just believe me...

Eisener Bart 03-26-2013 01:42 PM

My Headphone Amp by Peeves (2)

I listened yesterday one very good record -

Mozart's Requiem .

It was heard absolutely clear the work of Amp - all musical peaks pass with flying colours!

Class A is class A even on the Moon. :banana:

Washline 03-26-2013 09:25 PM

Nice system, Bart. I like the old Sansui tuners.

Volks 03-26-2013 09:42 PM

Sergio i admire your system!:):thumbsup:

LordoftheRingsEE 03-26-2013 10:08 PM

-- I love it all! ...I feel like I'm in a time warp zone; right back to the seventies. :cool: ...The Bee Gees, and all that jazz.