AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Personal Introductions (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Hello from France (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=8776)

Rafale 06-19-2011 01:33 PM

Hello from France

hello Gents
my name is Philippe
i'm really new here and i'm French but nobody is perfect :tresbon:
my main system is LP12SE conrad johnson GAT and LP140M and sonus faber Elipsa
i m very happy to join the AA club
all the best
Philippe

cmalak 06-19-2011 01:49 PM

Philippe...bienvenue a AA. :D

We have quite a few other members from France. You will see Jerome (C220MC275) post a lot here but also we have JeanMarc jmajma and others who frequent the site as well.

You have a very nice system. Hope to see you posting here regularly and thank you for starting out with a subscriber banner right from the beginning. Welcome to AA :wave:

Jerome W 06-19-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rafale (Post 173757)
hello Gents
my name is Philippe
i'm really new here and i'm French but nobody is perfect :tresbon:
my main system is LP12SE conrad johnson GAT and LP140M and sonus faber Elipsa
i m very happy to join the AA club
all the best
Philippe

Philippe,
Bienvenue on the best high end audio friendly forum ! :tresbon: tu es à la bonne place !
You have a great great LP12 ! My best friend has the same but with an other cart : fully loaded with Akyva cart, Urika and Radikal. The best source I ever heard indeed. :tresbon: and your pre / amp and speakers are also top notch !
I might call Audio Synthese, the Elite Linn dealer, to order the same for me.
Well, I will have to sell the Clearaudio first because my wife can't stand anymore all the electronics I collect !

jdandy 06-19-2011 01:55 PM

Philippe.......Welcome to Audio Aficionado. :wave:

You have a very nice system. Looking forward to your participation.

Jerome W 06-19-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmalak (Post 173763)
Philippe...bienvenue a AA. :D

We have quite a few other members from France. You will see Jerome (C220MC275) post a lot here but also we have JeanMarc jmajma and others who frequent the site as well.

You have a very nice system. Hope to see you posting here regularly and thank you for starting out with a subscriber banner right from the beginning. Welcome to AA :wave:

Cyril,

Compared to Dan, we are very lazy concerning our contributions here :D !

jdandy 06-19-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C220MC275 (Post 173765)
I will have to sell the Clearaudio first because my wife can't stand anymore all the electronics I collect!

Jérôme.......Uh Oh! :worried:

cmalak 06-19-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C220MC275 (Post 173768)
Cyril,

Compared to Dan, we are very lazy concerning our contributions here :D !

Jerome...I think compared to Dan, everyone is lazy with their participation. Even Ivan has not been able to catch up and he is the founder and master of ceremonies at AA :D :laughin:

jdandy 06-19-2011 02:07 PM

Cyril.......I have slowed down a bit. Lately I have had other interests consuming my time, but I still manage to post everyday. :)

cmalak 06-19-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 173774)
Cyril.......I have slowed down a bit. Lately I have had other interests consuming my time, but I still manage to post everyday. :)

:D We are just giving you a hard time Dan. This place would not be the same without you :yes:

What's been taking up some of your time lately? The new car for one maybe? :scratch2:

Jerome W 06-19-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 173774)

I noticed that Dan ! The forum slept a bit during this time.
You're the "Energy Drink" here :D !