AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Streaming & Television Shows (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Amazon prime streaming (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=42569)

2fastdriving 03-26-2018 12:02 AM

Amazon prime streaming

What recommendations do you have? I've seen Goliath and man in the high castle. Both incredible shows!

I've also seen a few episodes of electric dreams. It's pretty interesting... Stand alone episodes that are very sci fi twisted short stories.

I'm just starting Bosch now. It's good so far, but slow. Does it get even better?

Cohibaman 03-26-2018 12:05 AM

I’ve been watching Sneaky Pete. Very good series!

JMD 03-26-2018 12:58 AM

Hand of God, Fearless, Fortitude and if you want to laugh The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel which just won an Emmy.

Toccata 03-26-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2fastdriving (Post 908108)
What recommendations do you have? I've seen Goliath and man in the high castle. Both incredible shows!

I've also seen a few episodes of electric dreams. It's pretty interesting... Stand alone episodes that are very sci fi twisted short stories.

I'm just starting Bosch now. It's good so far, but slow. Does it get even better?

Bosch is not full of car chases or people leaping out of helicopters onto moving vehicles or anything, but it's very good! Stay with it :D

I enjoyed Mad Dogs. A group of friends gets invited to Belize to celebrate another friend's retirement. To say that things don't go well is a massive understatement! It's a pitch black comedy-drama. One person described it as Weekend at Bernie's from hell!

quinlanmw 03-27-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMD (Post 908113)
...if you want to laugh The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel which just won an Emmy.

We really enjoyed this one and can't wait for Season 2...I was particularly impressed with the production design and the music selections. They spent some real money on this production.

JMD 03-27-2018 09:44 PM

The monologues in the first and last shows about her family situations were classics also the one about the "famous" female comic after going to her house.

vegaracer1 03-28-2018 02:47 AM

[emoji106]great series

Logey 03-30-2018 10:34 AM

I enjoyed Mozart in the Jungle

Antonmb 03-30-2018 12:00 PM

We just finished season 3 of “Line of Duty,” a British series about an anti-corruption police unit. Very well done, good acting and intelligent script.

For The Love of Music 03-30-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antonmb (Post 908842)
We just finished season 3 of “Line of Duty,” a British series about an anti-corruption police unit. Very well done, good acting and intelligent script.

Will check it out, looking for something to watch, thanks Tony and H/E