AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Personal Introductions (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Welcome Everyone! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=58)

Antonmb 06-19-2018 11:13 PM

Welcome to AA Pete, it’s nice to hear from WA.

Masterlu 06-19-2018 11:28 PM

Pete... Welcome to AA! :wave:

bek 06-24-2018 01:51 AM

Hello from Kentucky.

My name is Brian. I am a software developer. I love great music and really appreciate quality sound (both at home and in my vehicle), although I am not a sound expert of any kind. I'm here mostly to learn about the "best" brands after hearing some Focals and being really impressed. Looking at the forums, I see there are lots of other options as well! I never knew there were so many high-end brands. Not sure how I will get to hear them all. lol

Antonmb 06-25-2018 01:44 AM

Welcome Brian!

DVass13 06-26-2018 03:05 PM

Hello from Asheville, NC. I'm new to AA but have been around a number of other audio-related forums for a while (head-fi, reddit, SBAF, etc.). My audio setup has been mostly headphone-related up to this point as I've been moving frequently and don't have the ability to invest in anything larger than a pair of KEF LS50s at the moment. My dream is to one day have a proper 2 channel setup in a proper listening room.

Canonicus 06-26-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bek (Post 920120)
Hello from Kentucky.

My name is Brian. I am a software developer. I love great music and really appreciate quality sound (both at home and in my vehicle), although I am not a sound expert of any kind. I'm here mostly to learn about the "best" brands after hearing some Focals and being really impressed. Looking at the forums, I see there are lots of other options as well! I never knew there were so many high-end brands. Not sure how I will get to hear them all. lol

Welcome Brian to the "Best" audio forum around. Good to hear from a fellow Kentuckian :thumbsup:

Antonmb 06-26-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DVass13 (Post 920437)
Hello from Asheville, NC. I'm new to AA but have been around a number of other audio-related forums for a while (head-fi, reddit, SBAF, etc.). My audio setup has been mostly headphone-related up to this point as I've been moving frequently and don't have the ability to invest in anything larger than a pair of KEF LS50s at the moment. My dream is to one day have a proper 2 channel setup in a proper listening room.

DVass13, welcome aboard. Would you mind giving us a name?

DVass13 06-26-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antonmb (Post 920520)
DVass13, welcome aboard. Would you mind giving us a name?

The name's Dan.

Antonmb 06-27-2018 12:47 AM

Cheers Dan, nice to meet you.

Jdsmoke 07-23-2018 09:32 PM

Hi

Hi everyone
I’m JD from Bucks County, PA. Long time reader, just starting to contribute.