AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sergio aka Eisener Bart - Ukraine (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=20162)

Eisener Bart 01-18-2015 08:20 AM

Gents,

I know that AA is not political resourse.

But anyhow I just would to inform you that Ukrainian Army today started operation for liberation of our territories on East which were occupied by russian terrorists.

Robert_Anderson 01-18-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisener Bart (Post 667938)
Gents,

I know that AA is not political resourse.

But anyhow I just would to inform you that Ukrainian Army today started operation for liberation of our territories on East which were occupied by russian terrorists.

Perhaps not, but these are extraordinary circumstances, and I wish them (and you the best). I look forward to coming back and visiting your beautiful country again.

Eisener Bart 01-28-2015 11:43 AM

Question:

is the length of balance cables from preamp to power amps should be equal or can be different (I need about 2.5 meters and 5 meters)?

chessman 01-28-2015 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisener Bart (Post 670473)
Question: is the length of balance cables from preamp to power amps should be equal or can be different (I need about 2.5 meters and 5 meters)?

My opinion (and it is merely that) is to have all cable pairs equal in length. :)

Eisener Bart 01-29-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chessman (Post 670512)
My opinion (and it is merely that) is to have all cable pairs equal in length. :)

Thank you, Randy!

Robert_Anderson 02-01-2015 07:21 AM

Looks like you're ready - I surely hope you don't have to, my friend.

Eisener Bart 02-01-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert_Anderson (Post 671553)
Looks like you're ready - I surely hope you don't have to, my friend.

It's exactly what my mom said me.
But since I bought it I have better sleep. :D

We started 4th wave of mobilization in January, I received already information from that guys. Supplies are much better now than was before (Canadian uniform). But I prefere to get my own. Anyhow I think that we will build Reserve Army as well.

EfeTe 02-01-2015 12:59 PM

Hope everything is calm out there Sergio. A bit of Bill Evans through that lovely equipment of yours would do the trick I guess :)

Eisener Bart 02-02-2015 04:28 PM

I am in contact to some advanced people (astrologers and physics). They say we have chance to cease a fire in May 2015. Otherwise we will fight with Russia till January 2017. And yesterday The New York Times and other newspers wrote abour visit of Kerry to Kiev(5th of Feb). Sources insist that USA will supply various weapons on sum of .... 3 billions of USD.

Eisener Bart 02-19-2015 11:29 AM

Gentlemen,

I should join my next vessel at Long Beach on 03 of March.
Probably I will have some free time before.

If somebody from AA will invite me to show his Audio System - it will be nice.

Los Angeles and Long Beach areas.

I am not Subscriber, so I could not answer in PM. If you will write me private message on AA - please advise your e-mail address.

Best regards,
Sergio