AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Classe' Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   New Classe' CA M600's on the way !! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=17189)

MDP 11-12-2012 01:43 PM

New Classe' CA M600's on the way !!

I'm very excited !! Just got through ordering these amps from my dealer. I've heard these paired with my Salon 2's a year ago. I liked the combination,but didn't have the funds to even consider buying these at the same time as my speakers.

I've consulted with a few people that have had these amps and read every review I could find. I think it will be a great sounding combination.

I wasn't really thinking of getting new amps,but if you make the mistake of being friends with the "Crazy Canadian" and the "Long Island Lunatic",you had better have your wallet ready !!

Mark

joeinid 11-12-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDP
I'm very excited !! Just got through ordering these amps from my dealer. I've heard these paired with my Salon 2's a year ago. I liked the combination,but didn't have the funds to even consider buying these at the same time as my speakers.

I've consulted with a few people that have had these amps and read every review I could find. I think it will be a great sounding combination.

I wasn't really thinking of getting new amps,but if you make the mistake of being friends with the "Crazy Canadian" and the "Long Island Lunatic",you had better have your wallet ready !!

Mark

Hey, I resemble that statement. Congrats on the new babies. Just be patient with the break in and enjoy. I think they will be beautiful on the Revels, they need the juice.

Still-One 11-12-2012 01:56 PM

Congratulations Mark
Classe makes very nice gear. Looking forward to hearing your results on the Salons.

mbovaird 11-12-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeinid

Hey, I resemble that statement. Congrats on the new babies. Just be patient with the break in and enjoy. I think they will be beautiful on the Revels, they need the juice.

Hey, me too eh! Congrats Mark!! Now that I own the baby Classe (CA-2300 and CP-800 preamp), I can only imagine how amazing the Grandaddy CAM-600's will sound! Amazing I bet. Salon 2's with CAM-600's will be a match made in heaven!! Congrats again!!

EightZeroZeroDelta 11-12-2012 02:02 PM

Congrats, Mark! Classe gear has always intrigued me. I look forward to your review, and pics!

KahunaCanuck 11-12-2012 03:26 PM

Congrats, they are amazing amps...you will luv them!! Waiting is the worst part!! :thumbsup:

tweet 11-12-2012 10:51 PM

Congratulations, Mark! :thumbsup:

asindc 11-12-2012 11:01 PM

I am very interested in reading your impressions of the amps when you get them settled into your system. Congrats!

Haydn 11-12-2012 11:43 PM

Congratulationsm, MDP! I definitely want to know more about the sound you get.

Hey, what a great coincidence. These amps are on my list to purchase next year AND I also have the Revel Ultima Salon 2 speakers, and I knew I needed the extra power.

I will be watching this space for further developments.:cheers:

Bodhisattva 11-13-2012 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeinid (Post 393397)

+ 1. I've owned a Classe Cap-2100 before & was impressed with the smooth sound & build quality. They represent terrific value for money at their price point.