AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Personal Introductions (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Hello!! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=9742)

Fabiano 08-31-2011 03:50 PM

Hello!!

Hi,

I've been a member here for some time now and just recently became a subscriber.

This forum has been a really great source of information and I'd like to thank everyone for all the usufel tips, reviews and advices.

Till last week, my system consisted of MC2300, MCD301, MC402 driving Sonus Faber Cremonas M. Cables are interconects from transparent and Kimber Kable Monocle XL for speaker.

Just yesterday, I unpacked a pair of beautiful cremonas Amati Futuras, violin red. Just increadible. I will post soon some pictures on the sonus faber section.

all the best to eveyone!!

:music:

cmalak 08-31-2011 03:57 PM

Fabiano...welcome to AA and glad you chose to support the site with your red subscriber banner :thumbsup: You have a great system :yes: Looking forward to the pics and congrats on the new Amati Futuras :thumbsup:

jdandy 08-31-2011 04:09 PM

Fabiano.......Thank you for supporting this great audio forum.

Wow, Sonus faber Amati Futura's. Fantastic. Looking forward to your photos and review.

chessman 08-31-2011 04:09 PM

Fabiano, that red banner is looking mighty fine. :thumbsup:

Fabiano 08-31-2011 04:17 PM

Thanks guys!!

Such great forum more than deserved my support, that was the idea for the red banner!

Dan, your reviews of both McIntosh gear and recently the Anniversarios has been one of the reasons I kept coming back to the forum.

With the launch of the Futuras, my target was to keep both eyes open on a pair of used anniversarios. Last weekend, I dropped by the local sonus faber AD and he had just unboxed a pair of brand new futuras for audition. It was love at first sight. Couldn't resist. Now they sit on my leaving room!!! :-)

jdandy 08-31-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabiano (Post 199550)
Thanks guys!!

Such great forum more than deserved my support, that was the idea for the red banner!

Dan, your reviews of both McIntosh gear and recently the Anniversarios has been one of the reasons I kept coming back to the forum.

With the launch of the Futuras, my target was to keep both eyes open on a pair of used anniversarios. Last weekend, I dropped by the local sonus faber AD and he had just unboxed a pair of brand new futuras for audition. It was love at first sight. Couldn't resist. Now they sit on my leaving room!!! :-)

Fabuano.......Thank you for your kind words. :thumbsup:

Masterlu 08-31-2011 06:02 PM

Fabiano... Welcome & Thank you for your Support!

Very soon we will be Futura Brothers.;)

-E- 08-31-2011 10:20 PM

Welcome! So glad you have joined!

PHC1 08-31-2011 10:25 PM

Fabiano, welcome to AA. You'll find plenty of members with Sonus Faber speakers here. :thumbsup:

KahunaCanuck 08-31-2011 10:32 PM

Welcome aboard Fabiano!

Mike