AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   ModWright Instruments (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Welcome Dan! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=917)

JJinID 05-21-2009 09:48 PM

Welcome Dan!

I'd like to take the opportunity to make the first post in this new subforum and welcome Dan Wright from Modwright Instruments to Audio Aficionado! Dan has just joined AA today so I will let him create an introductory post to describe the history of his company, his product line, and other items he is currently working on. I know he will look forward to participating here and answering questions that anyone may have of him or his products.

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dan since 2004 when we both lived in Portland. I became one of his customers when he performed modifications on my quite inexpensive Sony SCD-2000ES SACD player and transformed it into a player as good as anything under $2k. His level of customer service, communication, and the quality of his work are outstanding and will fit in very well with the level of quality and customer focus that Ivan has created both with the AA forum and Legend Audio Video. I am very pleased and honored to know both of them!

Masterlu 05-21-2009 09:54 PM

Thank you Jeff & Welcome Dan!

klipschfan 05-24-2009 12:19 AM

Welcome Dan!-Spoke with you at the Montreal Show a few years back about the future of Digital-server based. Told Dr. Edgar that I really liked horns and that I owned Klipschorns-he wasn't a happy man.....:no:

Levi 05-27-2009 10:43 PM

Congrats Dan!

I knew Dan back in the days of HarmonicDiscord and at current AudioCircle MWI

:thumbsup:

Dan is a busy guy. --Levi

Modwright 06-07-2009 02:24 AM

Hi guys and thanks for the warm reception.

This is a great forum and I am honored to be able to share with you all.

It has been a while Levi ;). I hope that you are well. I HAVE been quite busy, as always and we have taken things to the next level with our new KWA 150 amplifier, which now completes a full ModWright (MWI) electronics system.

I will share here, what is new with MWI and answer questions and share ideas with the members of AudioAficionado.

Sincerley,

Dan W.

Audio 1 06-09-2009 09:49 AM

Hi Dan,

It is very nice to see you on the Audio Aficionado forum. This looks to be a very promising site and having your input is a real plus. Still enjoying the LS36.5 every day!

Buddy

Modwright 06-12-2009 01:35 AM

Thanks Buddy, I really appreciate that. If you get a chance to, check out the KWA 150 amp at David's. He has a demo unit on loan at the moment.

Take care,

Dan

Audio 1 06-12-2009 07:13 AM

Dan,

As a matter of fact I have been to David's house and listened to the KWA 150, but I think it still needs a little break-in time. Hopefully will get to spend some more time there soon, but I will tell you it is one beautiful piece of gear and the metalwork quality is amazing.

Modwright 07-27-2009 10:10 AM

I am pleased to say that I will be in HK next week - Aug. 6 - 11, in support of our distributor, NonStop Audio, at the HK Audio show in HK. Our amp will be on exhibit at the NonStop room.

Thanks,

Dan

Levi 07-27-2009 12:05 PM

Wow Dan. HK great place! They sell lots of great audio gears.

Hong Kong
Non-Stop Audio
17/F Grancastle Commercial Centre
2T Sai Yeung Choi Street. South
Mongkok
Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2384 3628
Email: non_stop_hk@sinaman.com

Be prepared to have some culture shock if this is your first time there. If not, you already knew what I am talking about.

--Levi