AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Member System Forum (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   * Paul Aka Bluemcintosh's System * (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=19974)

NOLG4EVR 04-27-2014 11:50 PM

Paul, the new Cant's look beautiful. I'm sure you will enjoy them. Congratulations.

djwhog 04-27-2014 11:53 PM

Very impressive congrats :)

Sent from my iPod touch using A.Aficionado

Bikeman71 04-28-2014 01:28 AM

Just gorgeous. I'm looking forward to hearing more about their sound.

redm 04-28-2014 10:23 AM

Congrats Paul, those are some monsters!

Sent from my iPhone

Higgens 04-28-2014 10:40 AM

Gorgeous speakers. I'll bet they sound great, too.

Bluemcintosh 04-28-2014 04:16 PM

Thanks guys so much.

The music coming out from Tannoy hits me hard but no pain.I listen with my heart not with my ears...period. Also leaves me smile on my face.

I know it's little too early to say...But what I loved about the Tannoy driver was the unforced natural bottom end - the big cones of the 15 inch driver made it the most natural and unforced bass I had ever heard - no technical gimmicks or crossover tricks - just natural acoustic principles.

Also It produced DEEP bass it goes pretty low but really DEEP. You will feel it with your heart.

2fastdriving 04-28-2014 04:26 PM

So will your neighbors :thumbsup:

Jerome W 04-28-2014 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluemcintosh
Thanks guys so much.

The music coming out from Tannoy hits me hard but no pain.I listen with my heart not with my ears...period. Also leaves me smile on my face.

I know it's little too early to say...But what I loved about the Tannoy driver was the unforced natural bottom end - the big cones of the 15 inch driver made it the most natural and unforced bass I had ever heard - no technical gimmicks or crossover tricks - just natural acoustic principles.

Also It produced DEEP bass it goes pretty low but really DEEP. You will feel it with your heart.

I'm very HAPPY for you Paul !!
Enjoy them in great health for many days...oh sorry many years to come ! :D

Bluemcintosh 04-28-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerome W (Post 602552)
I'm very HAPPY for you Paul !!
Enjoy them in great health for many days...oh sorry many years to come ! :D

Ha!

I doubt that ! I have feeling that this Canterbury's are here to stay. To be honest with you this is first pair that makes erase the memory of my days with Harbeth .... and Jerome you know how much I loved the Harbeth :thumbsup:

Jerome W 04-30-2014 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluemcintosh

Ha!

I doubt that ! I have feeling that this Canterbury's are here to stay. To be honest with you this is first pair that makes erase the memory of my days with Harbeth .... and Jerome you know how much I loved the Harbeth :thumbsup:

That says a LOT Paul !
I am very happy for you.