AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sergio aka Eisener Bart - Ukraine (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=20162)

Eisener Bart 03-27-2013 07:19 AM

Bill, Michael, Bob,

thank you very much for warm words!

My Setup on AA looks like a german-ukrainian grenade thrown into the Kingdome of MacIntosh. :smoking:

LordoftheRingsEE 03-27-2013 04:24 PM

-- Sergio, how often do you listen to music from cassette tapes?

djwhog 03-27-2013 05:19 PM

Nice a lot of love there Sergio:)

Congrats on a nice sounding setup well though out!

Eisener Bart 03-27-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djwhog (Post 468184)
Nice a lot of love there Sergio:)

Congrats on a nice sounding setup well though out!

Many thanks, Dave!

Bluemcintosh 03-27-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisener Bart (Post 468291)

Not so much, from time to time.

I have 5 sources of music, last 2 years I didn't listen vynil at all, 'cos I have 1.5 years old Little Hurricane.

Hahaha so cute :hug:

LordoftheRingsEE 03-28-2013 12:45 AM

-- Yes, little ones, like your little 'Hurricane' :cool: , are another source of music for sure.

* Hurricane, is that his real name? ...I like it. :)

Eisener Bart 03-28-2013 03:55 AM

Not of course. "Hurricane" (U-ra-gan in Russian) will be too much exotic even for me! )))
She has pure slavonic name - Nezhdana (means "unexpectable").

Little Hurricane - home nickname, because we are hiding from her everything - electronic devices ( mobile phones, remote controls, documents, etc.). My speakers does not have any protection I bought special material and my wife made covers. When I removed it few days ago to make snapshots for AA - she was immediately near right speaker and her little finger already laid on mid freq speaker. Or another story - She took two days ago metal central wheel from original cover of my vinyl player Elac and tried to scratch new headphone amp. I've been close to get sheer heart attack. Fortunately she is still not so strong to scratch well painted amp. )))
Thus it is some kind of extreme for my gear at the present moment.

Eisener Bart 03-28-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluemcintosh (Post 468320)
Hahaha so cute :hug:

Yeah I like this photo also. But actually it is not typical portrait.

Chubba 03-28-2013 06:48 PM

Ahh children and audio.I got into it at age 4 in 1969 by messing with my fathers tube amp when he was at work.He came home,turned it on and that was the end of that one.I keep a close eye and take any precautions possible cause you never know when a little me might show up!

LordoftheRingsEE 03-28-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisener Bart (Post 468455)
Not of course. "Hurricane" (U-ra-gan in Russian) will be too much exotic even for me! )))
She has pure slavonic name - Nezhdana (means "unexpectable").

Little Hurricane - home nickname, because we are hiding from her everything - electronic devices ( mobile phones, remote controls, documents, etc.). My speakers does not have any protection I bought special material and my wife made covers. When I removed it few days ago to make snapshots for AA - she was immediately near right speaker and her little finger already laid on mid freq speaker. Or another story - She took two days ago metal central wheel from original cover of my vinyl player Elac and tried to scratch new headphone amp. I've been close to get sheer heart attack. Fortunately she is still not so strong to scratch well painted amp. )))
Thus it is some kind of extreme for my gear at the present moment.

I see; Nezhdana is even more a lovely name, and I love that picture of her. :yes:

By the way Sergio, Hurricane in French (I am French, Canadian) is Ouragan, same phonetic as in Russian. :cool: