AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   General Audio Discussion (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   AA Audio Classifed Section (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=12163)

Masterlu 01-29-2012 09:43 AM

AA Audio Classifed Section

A general announcement, and reminder that AA has it's own Audio & Video Classified Section.

In lieu of the current debacle with A-gon, we are your single best place to buy or sell your gear to other members completely hassle free.

There are no listing fees, or final evaluation fees. You can upload as many pictures as you like.

We have many thousands of Subscribers, and continue to grow daily. I can't even begin to tell you how much gear has been sold right here on AA. So I will let all our members speak about their personal experience.

All you need to view and access this Forum is become a Subscriber for $25.00 per year. This also helps support our site, and ensures our growth!

http://www.audioaficionado.org/payments.php

hkval 01-29-2012 10:24 AM

EXAMPLE - In the past few months:

8 items totalling over $30,000

Every transaction was flawless on both sides and I found all members a comforting pleasure to deal with. Some of my items sold within 1 minute and the 2nd longest was 36 minutes. One item was sold before I even listed it. The buyer anticipated I might be selling it and knew my price would be more than fair. There is absolutely no comparing this site with the others because this place is based on trust and honesty and friendships.:hug:

HK

kfr01 01-29-2012 11:14 AM

I have bought an integrated amplifier, power conditioning products, and cables via Audio Aficionado. In each case, there was never a shred of doubt regarding the transaction.

Audio Aficionado is not only the friendly forum for high-end audio, but also the "Friendly Marketplace for High-End Audio."

BuffaloBill 01-29-2012 12:00 PM

Great section. Would be helpful if there was some way to mark the item sold or still available without having to read through all the posts, etc. (Maybe I don't how to properly use the Thread.)

Masterlu 01-29-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill (Post 260716)
Great section. Would be helpful if there was some way to mark the item sold or still available without having to read through all the posts, etc. (Maybe I don't how to properly use the Thread.)

I let the ads run 90 days, unless sold; then I remove them. :)

jfray 01-29-2012 01:35 PM

In the past few months I have bought several items from other AA members. In every case I have been very very HAPPY!!!! This is the best place to buy used or new gear and in fact this is the only way I would have bought this gear!

With the recent addition of the Amati Futuras, MC 601's, MCD1100 and a RGP1200 ..... my system is really coming together !!!! :)

joeinid 01-29-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfray
In the past few months I have bought several items from other AA members. In every case I have been very very HAPPY!!!! This is the best place to buy used or new gear and in fact this is the only way I would have bought this gear!

With the recent addition of the Amati Futuras, MC 601's, MCD1100 and a RGP1200 ..... my system is really coming together !!!! :)

Please tell us more about your MCD1100 purchase. How did that go? :)

jfray 01-29-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeinid

Please tell us more about your MCD1100 purchase. How did that go? :)

Joe,

You were awesome and I love the 1100!!!!!!!!!

Masterlu 01-29-2012 02:05 PM

Josh... Even I helped a little... :o

joeinid 01-29-2012 02:15 PM

Josh and Ivan,

Thank you both very much. Audioaficionado is like Disneyworld, it's the happiest place on earth :)