AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Personal Introductions (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Welcome Everyone! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=58)

Antonmb 08-05-2019 10:02 AM

Cheers Mikel, welcome aboard.

CosmicJazz 08-27-2019 01:12 AM

Hello fellow music lovers and audio enthusiasts around the world.

I'm a vinyl guy, my background about audio gears were more related with D'Jing, but on the recent times, i I'm getting more interested in high fidelity music reproduction, high end amplification and loudspeakers, in fact, I will start to build my first loudspeakers :D , as well my first high end system dedicated to vinyl playback, looking forward to share my experiences oh this new journey, and also learn with more experienced people.

Music is one of the main forces that moves me on life, the music genres that I enjoy are vast: Jazz (50's 60's 70's, especially Hard Bop, Spiritual Jazz, Free-Jazz, Fusion, Jazz-Funk, Soul-Jazz, Jazz-Rock and etc, Brazilian Music from 60's and 70's, Soul, Funk, Disco, AOR, Afro Beat, Nu-Jazz / House / Techno / Broken Beats, Movies Sound Tracks, and recently I'm learning more about Classical Music.

Best regards for everybody!

Masterlu 08-27-2019 11:36 AM

CosmicJazz... Welcome to AA! :wave:

RLF 08-27-2019 10:22 PM

Welcome CosmicJazz:thumbsup:

CosmicJazz 08-29-2019 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 977520)
CosmicJazz... Welcome to AA! :wave:

Many thanks sir! Looking forward to share the experience about the system that I'm planning put together, as well learn with more experienced audio enthusiasts.

Please, can you solve a doubt of mine? I not understood fully when reading the FAQ, about how works the for new users be able to start create threads...

Appreciate very much your help, and many thanks for your time for this community, I received a lot of good feedbacks of how great this Forum is!

Masterlu 08-29-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicJazz (Post 977701)
Many thanks sir! Looking forward to share the experience about the system that I'm planning put together, as well learn with more experienced audio enthusiasts.

Please, can you solve a doubt of mine? I not understood fully when reading the FAQ, about how works the for new users be able to start create threads...

Appreciate very much your help, and many thanks for your time for this community, I received a lot of good feedbacks of how great this Forum is!

Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start your own new thread. :)

dkorbal 09-09-2019 06:56 AM

Hi all. Just became an official Aficionado over the weekend. Ivan, great site. :thumbsup: Great people here. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks.

Long time (40+ yrs) hi-fi enthusiast. With all the kids through college, careers established, and basics taken care of I can finally spend some disposable $ on my ultimate system. Speakers were the first purchase B&W 803D3. Now contemplating my next item. I’m thinking an amp. :scratch2:

SCAudiophile 09-10-2019 03:01 PM

Welcome!!!

RLF 09-11-2019 02:43 AM

@Dkorbal. Welcome to AA. Glad you found us. This is the only audio place to hang out in my opinion. Really nice people here. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Currawong 09-12-2019 04:20 AM

Hi everyone, just dropping by to introduce myself. Those of you who watch audio reviews on Youtube, yes, I am the same Currawong on there, as well as Head-Fi and Audiophile Style.

I'm living in southern Japan, where I finally got enough space to set up a speaker system, having spent the last decade or so limited to using headphones.

I'm not sure if I'll be around much, but I hope to drop in occasionally. Over the years I've made some great audiophile friends, and I hope to make many more. The people in the hobby are what has kept me in it more than the gear.

Cheers!