AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Member System Forum (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   At byZan... (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=28183)

byZan 08-30-2014 12:30 PM

At byZan...

Hello!

I read the AA almost every day, and also a member for a couple of years ago. I have started a couple of threads but think that my English is being too poor to participate in conversations. But I think I get insperation from reading on AA and on how others think and of others' experiences. Nice to see all the pictures too.

Here is a link where a friend of mine did a magazine about how he saw my system through his lens and his impression of a weekend at my place.

Link to magazine

/ byZan

Masterlu 08-30-2014 01:00 PM

Zan... Very Cool, thanks for sharing! :)

bart 08-30-2014 03:23 PM

Zan, wonderful rooms with wonderful systems.
Thank you indeed for sharing.

And by the way, your English is infinitely better than my Swedish!
Please keep posting! :yes:

jdandy 08-30-2014 03:40 PM

byZan.......What a wonderful look at two gorgeous sound systems. The rooms are so comfortable looking. The magazine layout really did a fine job of showing off both systems. Thank you for letting us see it.

bvdiman 08-30-2014 04:10 PM

Superb system, very nicely captured! Any English translation to the review? Thanks for sharing.

maxsmart 08-30-2014 04:17 PM

Very nice!

Thank you for sharing.

j3brow 08-30-2014 06:37 PM

Stunning! byZan, your system has substantially changed since I last saw a photo. Love the direction you have gone (even if it means McIntosh was abandoned :) ). Absolutely incredible, from the big Clearaudio table to Aurender W20 to dCS stack to ARC ref10 to Krell mono blocks to big TAD speakers. Wow. I also particularly like the clear diffusers. Very classy room. The new paint job (if I recall correctly) sets the perfect tone and very nicely compliments your equipment choices. Again, simply stunning. Cheers.

byZan 08-31-2014 03:05 AM

Thanks for all the positive feedback and glad you like what you see.

The system I have now is the best thing to have in my room, which fits my sound ideal, I think. I've been listening to a lot of systems over the years and have taken some electronics which may be classified into the high-end segment, but none of them came up to this level.
So I'm very happy with how it does today. I look enough at the end of the trip if there is a new house with bigger rooms and other acoustic properties.

I am now looking for 5 pcs Transparent Ref digital XLR cables on the second hand market to engage in Vivaldi stack. It may be the last piece of the puzzle I believe and hope.

In the house in the archipelago, I can think of to change a little if it is so that I will spend more time there, but time will tell.

/ byZan

byZan 08-31-2014 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bvdiman (Post 634778)
Superb system, very nicely captured! Any English translation to the review? Thanks for sharing.

Sorry:(
do as I, use Google Translator;)

/ byZan

antipop 08-31-2014 06:15 AM

Tahnk you for sharing, you have a very lovely place and exquisite systems. Plus, the view looks really sweet !