AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   JL Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   JL Audio Sub stands (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=5172)

Masterlu 07-31-2010 07:58 PM

JL Audio Sub stands
 
I am working with Sound Anchor on a custom built sub stand for the F112 & F113. It will provide aesthetic and acoustic benefits, as it will elevate the sub slightly. I will be sure to post pics when my first ones arrive.

Current pricing as of 1/21/19 is:

Custom Sound Anchor Sub Stands.

F110 $475 each
F112 $610 each
F113 $640 each
F212 $650 each

Cone Coasters are $25 each

Prices are plus actual shipping, they are very heavy and can be drop shipped directly from Sound Anchor.

Pyro 07-31-2010 08:00 PM

:ttiwwp:

:laughin:

Ivan this sounds interesting can't wait to see/hear the results.

jdandy 07-31-2010 08:27 PM

Ivan.......Approximately how much elevation?

Still-One 07-31-2010 08:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ivan is bringing in the Test Equipment right now.

Masterlu 07-31-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 98333)
Ivan.......Approximately how much elevation?

6.5" is the magic number.

Sharp 1080 07-31-2010 09:27 PM

Great timing!
 
Ivan,

I'll just wait for your results. I had already placed an order earlier last week for two amp A stands for my Levinson 335 and 433 amplifiers.They are replacing two Billy Baggs 2020 amp stands. I was set to call Bob on Monday because I forgot to ask him about a pair of stands for my 113's.:thumbsup:

Masterlu 07-31-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp 1080 (Post 98350)
Ivan,

I'll just wait for your results. I had already placed an order earlier last week for two amp A stands for my Levinson 335 and 433 amplifiers.They are replacing two Billy Baggs 2020 amp stands. I was set to call Bob on Monday because I forgot to ask him about a pair of stands for my 113's.:thumbsup:

My design is going to look real sharp; stay tuned...

klipschfan 08-01-2010 12:14 AM

Great!...:thumbsup:

Please order a pair for the F112 for me.

MC352 08-01-2010 08:07 AM

I might be interested to see this. Looking forward to the pictures.

Masterlu 08-01-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klipschfan (Post 98379)
Great!...:thumbsup:

Please order a pair for the F112 for me.

Brian, I have you covered. :thumbsup:

hkval 08-01-2010 09:17 AM

Do you have a rough idea when these might arrive?

Masterlu 08-01-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkval (Post 98424)
Do you have a rough idea when these might arrive?

About 2 more weeks.

Poobah 08-01-2010 07:04 PM

:lurk:

Masterlu 08-01-2010 07:28 PM

Better Lurk Twice!

:lurk: :lurk:

You'll need a pair of them Jonathan! :naughty:

jdandy 08-01-2010 07:37 PM

Ivan.......Price range, yet?

Masterlu 08-01-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 98599)
Ivan.......Price range, yet?

I should have pricing very soon, and will post it when I do.

Poobah 08-02-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 98594)
Better Lurk Twice!

:lurk: :lurk:

You'll need a pair of them Jonathan! :naughty:

:beerchug:

Masterlu 08-02-2010 10:47 AM

Final production height will be 6" plus the spike.

-E- 08-02-2010 11:42 AM

Pics?

Masterlu 08-02-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesuvius (Post 98736)
Pics?

When they arrive :)

Sharp 1080 08-02-2010 04:29 PM

Waiting :D

Masterlu 08-02-2010 04:33 PM

Production times for new orders will be 3-4 weeks. I already have 12 orders in house "sight unseen"

-E- 08-02-2010 05:32 PM

Ivan, you could sell ice to an eskimo. ;)

Masterlu 08-02-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesuvius (Post 98805)
Ivan, you could sell ice to an eskimo. ;)

You say that like it's a bad thing... :p

Masterlu 08-04-2010 01:25 PM

I now have the exact AA pricing for these Custom Sound Anchor Sub Stands.

F112 $425 each
F113 $450 each

Prices are plus shipping, they will weigh about 70-75lbs each and can be drop shipped directly from Sound Anchor.

I have many being built now, that are already sold and a pair of F113 stands for myself.

Pics to follow...

Poobah 08-05-2010 03:37 PM

Forgive me, but I'll wait till I see them before committing if you don't mind. (Um money is still a bit tight.... I keep spending it. :D)

Masterlu 08-05-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poobah (Post 99344)
Forgive me, but I'll wait till I see them before committing if you don't mind. (Um money is still a bit tight.... I keep spending it. :D)

http://www.webdesign-guru.co.uk/icon...uploads/ok.gif

KahunaCanuck 08-05-2010 06:02 PM

Mark me down for 2! :thumbsup:

Masterlu 08-05-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KahunaCanuck (Post 99363)
Mark me down for 2! :thumbsup:

You got it Mike. :thumbsup:

MC352 08-09-2010 07:54 AM

:lurk:ing around waiting for the pictures.

Sharp 1080 08-12-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC352 (Post 99989)
:lurk:ing around waiting for the pictures.

I'm sure they will look good. Every order I've received from Sound Anchors in the past has been A+ on style,looks, and finish. I'm waiting for amplifier stands from them now. Hope my order was in before you know who and all of the subwoofer stand orders. ;)

Masterlu 08-12-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp 1080 (Post 100729)
I'm sure they will look good. Every order I've received from Sound Anchors in the past has been A+ on style,looks, and finish. I'm waiting for amplifier stands from them now. Hope my order was in before you know who and all of the subwoofer stand orders. ;)

:laughin:

Masterlu 08-13-2010 06:55 PM

Update
 
The Sub Stands have been welded, and are getting painted. I should have my first pair next week along with some pics. :yes:

Sharp 1080 08-13-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 100944)
The Sub Stands have been welded, and are getting painted. I should have my first pair next week along with some pics. :yes:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics. Per Bob, my amp stands were shipped out today.:thumbsup:

Masterlu 08-13-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp 1080 (Post 100957)
I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics. Per Bob, my amp stands were shipped out today.:thumbsup:

Sweet!

jdandy 08-16-2010 11:23 PM

Ivan.......Are the sub stands still scheduled for delivery to you this week?

Masterlu 08-16-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 101454)
Ivan.......Are the sub stands still scheduled for delivery to you this week?

I believe so; lot's of goodies arriving this week. :yes:

audiophilesavant 08-17-2010 01:46 PM

Would you explain the acoustic benefit the stands will provide?

Masterlu 08-17-2010 06:47 PM

The first F113 stands have shipped to me, pics very soon!

Masterlu 08-17-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audiophilesavant (Post 101514)
Would you explain the acoustic benefit the stands will provide?

I'll post an answer a bit later when I have more time.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ęCopyright 2009-2019 AudioAficionado.org.Privately owned, All Rights Reserved.