AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Aurender (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Individual Song Won’t Play (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=45321)

Amadave 03-10-2019 11:21 PM

Individual Song Won’t Play

I am having trouble with the Conductor app not playing a particular Tidal song. It will play through Tidal on both my IPhone and IPad and the song will play on Conductor using Qobuz. The song is not greyed out in the listing so I would think it should be available for streaming through Tidal.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

medward0 03-11-2019 03:23 PM

Yes, I have with a couple of tracks on Tidal. Sometimes they play, and sometimes they don't...when they play seems random. But it's always the same two or three songs.

Banter 03-13-2019 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medwardo (Post 956921)
Yes, I have with a couple of tracks on Tidal. Sometimes they play, and sometimes they don't...when they play seems random. But it's always the same two or three songs.

Same experience here.

docmd2010 03-14-2019 03:51 PM

Just experienced it. Really annoying. Noticed it during a playlist, when played individually the problem went away.

Amadave 03-14-2019 06:50 PM

I submitted a support request to Aurender on this issue. They found the cache was full and it was not clearing on a first in first out basis as it should. They were able to clear the cache and now the particular song will play. Hopefully , they got the issue fixed so it won’t happen again.

Banter 03-17-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amadave (Post 957262)
I submitted a support request to Aurender on this issue. They found the cache was full and it was not clearing on a first in first out basis as it should. They were able to clear the cache and now the particular song will play. Hopefully , they got the issue fixed so it won’t happen again.

:thumbsup: Thank you. Need more members like you in the community.:thumbsup:

docmd2010 03-20-2019 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amadave (Post 957262)

Thanks! How do you clear the cache ?

Banter 03-21-2019 11:09 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... problem still there!

savakntr 03-22-2019 12:01 AM

You should delete the Tidal subscription from your conductor and reconnect it

Banter 03-22-2019 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savakntr (Post 958140)
You should delete the Tidal subscription from your conductor and reconnect it

Did that and still some songs will not play. Works fine on desktop app. So this is Aurender conductor problem.