AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Member System Forum (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Scott's aka rscotth System (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=16484)

jdandy 10-10-2012 08:36 PM

Scott.......Your system is beautiful. The room is so fresh and comfortable. Such a clean installation, well thought out, gorgeous gear rack and equipment, excellent attention to details. I like your room and the entire set up a lot.

rscotth 10-10-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy
Scott.......Your system is beautiful. The room is so fresh and comfortable. Such a clean installation, well thought out, gorgeous gear rack and equipment, excellent attention to details. I like your room and the entire set up a lot.

Thank you Dan. You've had a hand in it without even knowing. Thank you for all the insight and wisdom. I love AA. Ever since I joined, has been nothing but a positive experience. Thanks ALL!

Amfibius 10-10-2012 08:58 PM

Lovely system! One question though ... what does all the equipment in the racks do? I count 9 pieces of McIntosh equipment in there, + another 7 pieces of equipment.

rscotth 10-10-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amfibius
Lovely system! One question though ... what does all the equipment in the racks do? I count 9 pieces of McIntosh equipment in there, + another 7 pieces of equipment.

The main rack with all the McIntosh gear;

LEFT RACK

3 Directv for 3 different rooms. (Master BR, Listening Room and Guest Room)
1 Crestron processor for my whole house touch panels and HVAC and lighting systems.
Tuner
2channel SACD player
Multi channel universal disc player
Av processor
Crestron UPS

RIGHT RACK

3 mc501 mono blocks for front LCR
2 mc252 for the side surrounds and rear surrounds(not pictured).

ANALOG RACK

AVID TT
AVID TT power supply
AVID power supply for phono preamp
Bryston headphone amp
AVID Phono preamp
OPPO 95 disc player

rscotth 10-10-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amfibius

Oh, and on the bottom RIGHT rack is a Richard Grey PowerHouse which is basically a transformer that everything is plugged into for power conditioning and protection. It's wired 240 volt to the panel.

jwhite613 10-10-2012 09:45 PM

Scott... Very nice!!! :yes:

MyPal 10-11-2012 01:59 AM

Scott...Beautiful setup. Fresh & fabulous. Great photos! :thumbsup:

o0OBillO0o 10-11-2012 02:02 AM

Wow! As a big fan of Mcintosh AND Klipsch very, very nice! You got me now looking at the modern Klipsch Palladium line....

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado

rscotth 10-11-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o0OBillO0o
Wow! As a big fan of Mcintosh AND Klipsch very, very nice! You got me now looking at the modern Klipsch Palladium line....

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado

Thanks Bill. Palladium is a very revealing speaker. IMHO. Very efficient and emotionally dynamic.

Rtan 10-11-2012 10:50 AM

Really nice looking set up Scott. Specially the TT. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup: