AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Sonus Faber (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Our friend Bill (metaphacts) moves on from FS... (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=25868)

-E- 03-19-2014 02:27 PM

Our friend Bill (metaphacts) moves on from FS...

Quote:

March 17, 2014

SUMIKO
2431 Fifth Street Berkeley, CA 94710
510. 843-4500 843-7120 FAX

Dear Valued Sumiko Dealer,

I’m writing today to make you aware of a personnel change at SUMIKO that directly affects you. Bill Peugh has tendered his resignation effective March 31st, 2014. As you know, for over fourteen years, Bill’s been a valuable member of the SUMIKO team and it is indeed sad to see him go. Bill has had a huge impact on how we develop our business relationships and we plan to continue these strategies going forward. He is revered by his dealers for his integrity, hard-*‐working character and honesty.

He has been offered a great opportunity to expand his career and we can’t be more happy for him and his future. You can rest assured we will find a suitable candidate to continue and expand upon Bill’s fine work. Perhaps you have someone in mind that you feel might be a good fit for SUMIKO. We would very much welcome any referrals. With great respect, the entire SUMIKO staff wishes BIll all the best in his future endeavors!

In the interim, both Roxanne Gomez and I are at your disposal to address any questions or concerns you may have. Bill will also be available at his existing Cell phone number, so you can reach him as you normally have.

Our contact information is:
Roxanne Gomez
Sales Operations Manager

Norbert Schmied
VP, Sales

If you should have any questions, whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Norbert Schmied
Vice President
SUMIKO a FineSOUNDS Company

Obviously, my best to Bill and his future endeavor. He's got a big job ahead and I know he will be supremely successful at it!

jdandy 03-19-2014 02:33 PM

E.......Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Bill.......All the best to you in your future endeavors.

Jerome W 03-19-2014 03:40 PM

Bill ...: all the best to your future job !

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado

Doug Lax 03-19-2014 03:55 PM

Bill ,
Kudos on your new job !

Alberto 03-19-2014 04:12 PM

Best wishes Bill.

I hope we'll still "see" you around AA.

Alberto

Toobs 03-19-2014 04:15 PM

Bill
Best of luck in your future endeavors:thumbsup: Sumiko will be hard pressed to find someone with your expertise and knowledge.

redm 03-19-2014 04:37 PM

Good luck Bill.

antipop 03-19-2014 04:47 PM

I'm pretty sure Sumiko is not happy to see him go.

All my best to you and I hope you still come by here. Can you tell us more on what you'll be doing ?

Taylode 03-19-2014 04:50 PM

Good luck in your new position Bill. I wish you the utmost success! :thumbsup:

-E- 03-19-2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antipop (Post 591129)
I'm pretty sure Sumiko is not happy to see him go.

All my best to you and I hope you still come by here. Can you tell us more on what you'll be doing ?

I can certainly second your sentiment about Sumiko.

I will ask if I can "spill the beans" - but it might have to wait until April (of course, Bill can chime in here, too...). :)