AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Acoustical Treatments (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Bodiezaffa gets his music room (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=46046)

bodiezaffa 09-07-2019 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weirdcuba (Post 978763)
Hubba hubba. I’m nine months (fingers crossed) behind you. Congrats.

The feeling of anticipation one gets while building these things, waiting to unleash the system to its full potential, is indescribable.

The feeling of anticipation continues. The room has been finished for 3 weeks but I haven’t listened to one song yet. I had to wait for the room finished before I could address the acoustic treatment/placement.

Now I’m waiting for the proposal from Vicoustics. Ugh!

SCAudiophile 09-08-2019 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodiezaffa (Post 978858)
The feeling of anticipation continues. The room has been finished for 3 weeks but I haven’t listened to one song yet. I had to wait for the room finished before I could address the acoustic treatment/placement.

Now I’m waiting for the proposal from Vicoustics. Ugh!

Congratulations on completion of your new room,..looks great!

crwilli 09-08-2019 09:18 PM

Happy for you Mark and congratulations. Now comes the really fun part of tuning the room, defining listening and speaker positions for the optimal sound for you.

bodiezaffa 09-12-2019 12:29 PM

Thank you all for your kind words. I just put up the 4 stillpoint apeture panels. Paul from stillpoints suggested centred behind the speakers would give me the best results...and he was right.
Ill update soon with pics but Im still amazed at what these little 22x22 inch wood boxes can do.
If I had the $ to spend, Id cover all my wall, top to bottom with those panels.

Still waiting for Vicoustics proposal...

jtayres 09-12-2019 10:21 PM

Congrats! I can’t wait to see your gear in that room. It’s going to be a special day.

SL1800 09-14-2019 11:00 AM

Congrats on the new room!! Really looking forward to more pics.

bodiezaffa 09-14-2019 02:26 PM

Bodiezaffa gets his music room

1 Attachment(s)
This is the most recent shot with the gear set up, the aperture panels on wall and my new acquired listening chair. Btw, that chair glides and swivels which is a hug plus for someone who can’t sit still. Lol

bodiezaffa 09-14-2019 02:28 PM

Bodiezaffa gets his music room

1 Attachment(s)
This is the most recent shot with the gear set up, the aperture panels on wall and my new acquired listening chair. Btw, that chair glides and swivels which is a hug plus for someone who can’t sit still. Lol

Attachment 59988

bodiezaffa 02-02-2020 12:49 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Hi all.

Finally got around to taking a few shots of my room with all the gear set up.
As many of you predicted, the transformation of sound in beyond my expectations.
If any members are in the Toronto area, drop me a line. Music is best enjoyed with some spirits and company!

Antonmb 02-02-2020 01:03 PM

What a great room, well done!