AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Lamm (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Lamm! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=11)

jdandy 04-07-2009 12:50 AM

Serge.......Just kidding about the signature, of course. I am looking forward to the details of your Lamm experiences. You are the first person I know to have class A amps that exceed 10 watts. The Lamm's are legendary. I find it very interesting to get first hand information from an owner. Though not class A, MOSFET amps have interested me since I owned a Hafler amp, which I enjoyed quite a bit, but certainly no where near the design of the Lamm.

PHC1 04-07-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 303)
Serge....... You are the first person I know to have class A amps that exceed 10 watts. The Lamm's are legendary. I find it very interesting to get first hand information from an owner.

I don't expect the Lamm forum to be very busy. Maybe someday we will attract some more Lamm owners here. I know there have to be quite a few out there, I found 2 people in my immediate area so far that own Lamm gear with the Wilson Maxx3 and Avalon Isis. :music:

1KW 04-07-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 110)
I'll say this, that gear looks serious. :yes:

I have seen and heard Serge's new amps. and they do sound excellent :thumbsup:

jdandy 04-07-2009 01:26 AM

David.......Welcome. :wave:

PHC1 04-07-2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2uberoller (Post 322)

I would have liked for you to listen a little longer. You'll have to drop by again and spend more time listening. This time we'll listen first and talk later.. :D

JSCC 04-07-2009 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 326)
I would have liked for you to listen a little longer. You'll have to drop by again and spend more time listening. This time we'll listen first and talk later.. :D

Send me a ticket and I shall be there in 24 hours! We can talk till the cow come home! :D

Seriously, I may be visiting the local Lamm dealer and check on his pricing. If attractive, ahem .... just thinking if he will do home demos! Just thinking! :thumbsup:

Hybrid is very different from all tubes .... I am still not very good with vacuum cleaners and a smock! :D

Wavacs ..... the next in line for home demo!

1KW 04-07-2009 07:34 AM

As nice as the Lamm amps. are, I would miss the blue meters, so for me it is Mcintosh

MC352 04-07-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2uberoller (Post 322)

I think Serge should invite all of us over to hear the new LAMM's. :D:yes:

mchydro 04-07-2009 10:20 AM

Serge,
Great looking gear you have there! :thumbsup:

Best,
Mike

PHC1 04-07-2009 12:04 PM

Everyone is welcome! If you are ever in my area, drop me a pm. :thumbsup: