AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Personal Introductions (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Hi from Vonnii - AA Female Liberation Movement (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=21349)

Xuxa 05-26-2013 02:28 AM

Hi from Vonnii - AA Female Liberation Movement

Hi Guys, my name is Vonnii.

Yes, that's meeeee in the avatar! I've noticed that some of you use avatars of your wives....NOT! When I was little, everyone used to call me Xuxa because I wanted to be like her.

My first post. Well,

I have been lurking for awhile & enjoy reading about some of the things you guys get up to. Some of it is quite amusing actually. Overall, you are a friendly sounding bunch of men, but I'm here to balance things out a bit & keep you guessing.

I have McIntosh in the house so you could say that I'm into the McIntosh house sound. I care about how good the music sounds. Not really interested in how it fits together or how much it costs as long as it works beautifully. That's a man's job. McIntosh looks better than most boxes. It sits well in a period home or in contemporary surroundings. Great sounding gear seems to take up a lot of room & there are loads of cables. One thing I've learnt is that cables can make a difference to the sound presentation.

Love home theatre & listening to music & I look forward to making some contributions to what I am enjoying on the day, but really it's just a small part of what I'm into.

Have a chat to your ladies at home. They might just actually be interested in coming online to say hi & to talk about some of the things that women are into! I'm happy to head the AA Female Liberation Movement & see what happens. :laughin:

Don't be shy & say hi. I don't bite much...

Kisses. :wave:

bart 05-26-2013 05:17 AM

A hearty welcome Vonnii! :banana:

Xuxa 05-26-2013 05:45 AM

Hola Bart. Muchas gracias estoy muy contenta que estoy acqui. :D Espero tener muchos amigos.

Thank you very much, I am very happy that I am here. :D Hope to make many more friends.

Pyro 05-26-2013 09:29 AM

Hi Xuxa.

:GrpWelcome:

Your signature states you have MC2031's, did you mean MC2301's?

Masterlu 05-26-2013 09:29 AM

Vonnii... Welcome! :wave:

Still-One 05-26-2013 09:53 AM

Is this April Fools day? :D

Josquin des Prez 05-26-2013 10:03 AM

Vonnii Welcome to AA. Glad you joined in.

radio times 05-26-2013 10:26 AM

A lady with a Mackie Huh? I think it's taken several hours for us all to get off the floor. A hearty welcome Vonnii!

Chad.Wagner 05-26-2013 10:44 AM

Near gear. What speakers do you have?

JJinID 05-26-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josquin des Prez (Post 495859)
Vonnii Welcome to AA. Glad you joined in.

+1 :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-One (Post 495856)
Is this April Fools day? :D

:lmao: