AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Wireworld Cables (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Got something coming tooooo (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=10312)

bodiezaffa 10-09-2011 07:58 PM

Got something coming tooooo

After a few PM's with Ivan and my allotted “wife approved” budget, I am excited to replace my Nordost Blue Heaven speaker cables with the Wireworld Eclipse 6.
The Wireworld world has a few new members:banana: and Ivan has another client across the pond.:thumbsup: Price was very nice. I like!!

chessman 10-09-2011 07:59 PM

Congrats!

Fabiano 10-09-2011 08:02 PM

Congrats, we are on the same boat!!!

bodiezaffa 10-09-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabiano (Post 214585)
Congrats, we are on the same boat!!!

I hope its a speedboat:banana:

BlueChiaro 10-09-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodiezaffa (Post 214581)
After a few PM's with Ivan and my allotted “wife approved” budget, I am excited to replace my Nordost Blue Heaven speaker cables with the Wireworld Eclipse 6.
The Wireworld world has a few new members:banana: and Ivan has another client across the pond.:thumbsup: Price was very nice. I like!!

What pond, Lake Ontario? :umm:

Seriously, though, congrats on the pending acquisition...may it bring you much sonic pleasure! :yes:

Masterlu 10-09-2011 08:10 PM

I'll do my best... :boatin:

bodiezaffa 10-09-2011 08:15 PM

Your best is good enough for me

jwhite613 10-09-2011 08:38 PM

Congratulations on the new cables!! :thumbsup:

bodiezaffa 10-09-2011 08:55 PM

Thanks JW and chessmen.
I am looking forward to getting closer to the music.
This is just another step in a very long and expensive journey. I hope to be at the finish line before divorce, death and bankruptcy.

bodiezaffa 10-24-2011 10:26 PM

On Friday, I received my Eclipse 6 speaker cables and couldn’t wait to hook them up to begin the burn process. They are very well built and love the black/copper colour of the sheath-pretty heavy too.
Over the weekend, I periodically played a few recordings I know intimately to get an initial reaction. To be honest, I was a wee bit underwhelmed with a closed-in sound stage that tended to be on the bright side. Knowing I need to give much more time for them to settle down, I didn’t play another tune until tonight.
There was significant improvement in all areas but the soundstage still sounded congested and the music was not as holographic as I had hoped. No worries, I’m still feeling the good vibes from the additional burn time and anticipate greater things to come as each day passes.
Tomorrow at 3pm will be 96hrs of continuous burn time although I’m at the office late tomorrow so it looks like Wednesday as my next opportunity to audition.
Can’t wait.