AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   D'Agostino Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Momentum Break-in... (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=11920)

Still-One 01-16-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 255080)
That's a price of a fairly well equipped 5 series BMW. :D

Or 50k service on a Ferrari. :D

Just joking

Still-One 01-23-2012 02:50 PM

I am getting my last listening sessions in for the next couple of weeks as we head out on our annual trek to Hawaii tomorrow morning. I am really going to have music withdrawal this year. My system is sounding so good and it is hard to describe the positive changes I have made in the last year, all culminating with the switch to the Momentum's.

Jim

PHC1 01-23-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-One (Post 257924)
I am getting my last listening sessions in for the next couple of weeks as we head out on our annual trek to Hawaii tomorrow morning. I am really going to have music withdrawal this year. My system is sounding so good and it is hard to describe the positive changes I have made in the last year, all culminating with the switch to the Momentum's.

Jim

Have a great trip Jim. :thumbsup: I'm sure being in Hawaii will make that withdrawal that much easier to tolerate! :D Besides, just think how great it will be to be back and listening to that awesome system after all the fun in Hawaii.

Masterlu 01-23-2012 03:26 PM

Ditto; safe & happy travels Jim!

chessman 01-23-2012 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Best cure for audio interruptus: "Take two luaus and call me in the morning ..."

Audio 1 01-23-2012 03:46 PM

Jim,

Have a great time in Hawaii. At least when you leave paradise you will have your wonderful system waiting for you at home.

flang 01-23-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 255042)
Not too bad for a pair of them.

Dear Masterlu!
I have now the momentums for 2 Weeks in the House and they are playing with the SF Futuras more than wonderfull ! for me the best amps I ever heard!
But can you explain me why the Price is increasing during the Last months for nearly 60 % ?
I know no product which is increasing without sense - maybe they have a Limited Production like some sport Cars or watches?
Did Dan give therefore an Explantation why?
I really Want to buy These wonderfull amps but Anyway there is a Little Bad Feeling for me because of the increasing of the Price !
Thank you very much if you had an answer for me!
Greetings from Austria!

Franz

Masterlu 01-23-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flang (Post 257989)
Dear Masterlu!
I have now the momentums for 2 Weeks in the House and they are playing with the SF Futuras more than wonderfull ! for me the best amps I ever heard!
But can you explain me why the Price is increasing during the Last months for nearly 60 % ?
I know no product which is increasing without sense - maybe they have a Limited Production like some sport Cars or watches?
Did Dan give therefore an Explantation why?
I really Want to buy These wonderfull amps but Anyway there is a Little Bad Feeling for me because of the increasing of the Price !
Thank you very much if you had an answer for me!
Greetings from Austria!

Franz

Franz... Since I don't manufacture them, I wouldn't have a clue why the price has risen.

I do know the law of Supply & Demand; Momentum sales have been brisk.

Jerome W 01-23-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu
Ditto; safe & happy travels Jim!

+1 !
You're a globe trotter Jim ! :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado

flang 01-23-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 258003)
Franz... Since I don't manufacture them, I wouldn't have a clue why the price has risen.

I do know the law of Supply & Demand; Momentum sales have been brisk.

Thank you! i Hope to get a pair in Europe for a Good Price !
greetings
Franz