AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Pre-Amps & Amplifiers (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   New Soulution Forum! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=29810)

Masterlu 01-11-2015 12:59 PM

New Soulution Forum!

Our New Soulution Forum is

http://www.firehouseneon.com/images/F_Home.gif

:thumbsup:

PlanarSpeakerFan 01-11-2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 666404)
Our New Soulution Forum is

http://www.firehouseneon.com/images/F_Home.gif

Wow, thanks so much, Ivan!!! It is greatly appreciated. :banana:

Best,
Ken

Odyssey 01-11-2015 05:11 PM

Thank you Ivan!

Masterlu 01-11-2015 05:43 PM

My pleasure! :tiphat:

Haydn 01-11-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanarSpeakerFan (Post 666473)
Wow, thanks so much, Ivan!!! It is greatly appreciated. :banana:

Best,
Ken

Ken,
Before you receive your Raidho speakers, how would you describe the Soulution sound thru your Revel Salon's?
Thanks,
Dale

PlanarSpeakerFan 01-11-2015 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haydn (Post 666490)
Ken,
Before you receive your Raidho speakers, how would you describe the Soulution sound thru your Revel Salon's?
Thanks,
Dale

Hi Dale,

It's always a pleasure to correspond with a fellow Salon 2 owner, they are superb speakers in every way. Right now, I'm running from the Esoteric K-01 directly to the Soulution 501 amps and then to the Salon 2's. Even without the 520 preamp, the sound quality is outstanding. There is tremendous clarity and purity of timbres, and distortion is virtually undetectable. There is also a high degree of resolution but it is delivered with a certain sense of ease, regardless of the volume level. Speed, dynamics and bass control are incredible. Drum strikes on some of my most dynamic Telarc recordings are lightning fast and impactful. Consequently, it just sounds a lot more like live music than what I've previously experienced. Overall the sonic signature is very neutral with just a touch of sweetness in the midrange and treble. I also had the opportunity to audition the Soulution 520 preamp and adding this component in the chain materially increases smoothness, texture and musical density.

I specifically purchased the Soulution 501 amps because they have great synergy with the Raidho D3's. But what I never anticipated is how great they would sound with the Salon 2's. Consequently, I will probably hold onto the Salon 2's for awhile after I receive the D3's just to make sure I prefer the D3's. I hope this helps.

All the best,
Ken

Haydn 01-11-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanarSpeakerFan (Post 666498)
Hi Dale,

It's always a pleasure to correspond with a fellow Salon 2 owner, they are superb speakers in every way. Right now, I'm running from the Esoteric K-01 directly to the Soulution 501 amps and then to the Salon 2's. Even without the 520 preamp, the sound quality is outstanding. There is tremendous clarity and purity of timbres, and distortion is virtually undetectable. There is also a high degree of resolution but it is delivered with a certain sense of ease, regardless of the volume level. Speed, dynamics and bass control are incredible. Drum strikes on some of my most dynamic Telarc recordings are lightning fast and impactful. Consequently, it just sounds a lot more like live music than what I've previously experienced. Overall the sonic signature is very neutral with just a touch of sweetness in the midrange and treble. I also had the opportunity to audition the Soulution 520 preamp and adding this component in the chain materially increases smoothness, texture and musical density.

I specifically purchased the Soulution 501 amps because they have great synergy with the Raidho D3's. But what I never anticipated is how great they would sound with the Salon 2's. Consequently, I will probably hold onto the Salon 2's for awhile after I receive the D3's just to make sure I prefer the D3's. I hope this helps.

All the best,
Ken

Great description! I must audition some Soulution.

Very helpful.

Thank you,
Dale

Car commander 01-12-2015 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanarSpeakerFan (Post 666498)
Hi Dale,

All the best,
Ken

I always hold on to the old gear for a little while.

PlanarSpeakerFan 01-12-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car commander (Post 666760)
I always hold on to the old gear for a little while.

Masterlu 01-12-2015 11:50 PM

Google: Soulution Forum

AA top 3 out of 4 hits :ok: