AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Personal Introductions (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Welcome Everyone! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=58)

Masterlu 02-18-2013 04:08 PM

ituriforest... Welcome! :wave:

Mark Manner 02-18-2013 06:34 PM

Hi

Hi, I just joined, look forward to interacting. I am having some trouble, however, in that I am getting a message "you are not authorized" when I tried to edit/update my profile, or otherwise do typical forum things. Am I still under moderation, or is my registration corrupt in some fashion? Thanks for any help,
Best regards,
Mark

Masterlu 02-19-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Manner (Post 447156)
Hi, I just joined, look forward to interacting. I am having some trouble, however, in that I am getting a message "you are not authorized" when I tried to edit/update my profile, or otherwise do typical forum things. Am I still under moderation, or is my registration corrupt in some fashion? Thanks for any help,
Best regards,
Mark

Mark... Your first 10 posts are automatically moderated.

Eperin 02-19-2013 01:45 AM

Hi, my name is Emerson. There are some people with some serious equipment on this site! Seems like it's very informative. I hope to learn stuff I can apply to my own listening room.

crwilli 02-19-2013 12:17 PM

Hi guys, trying to get to my '10' so I can become official :) Looking forward to it.

Masterlu 02-19-2013 12:53 PM

crwilli... Welcome! :wave:

AudioXtremist 02-19-2013 06:02 PM

Hi guys, after reading so many great posts on this forum I had to sign up! Just got my first McIntosh pieces thanks to this site. Looking forward to more great recommendations.

Cheers, :thumbsup:
Jay

Masterlu 02-19-2013 06:08 PM

Jay... Welcome, and Thanks for Your Support! :wave:

Alonski 02-19-2013 06:17 PM

Greetings, fellow audio nut-cases!

Glad to find a forum that purports to be friendly. I've grown tired of users hurling insults at each other and aggressively defending their opinion of products they've never heard, as if that actually counted! If you've experienced this you probably know which forum I mean.

Anyway, this forum looks like it's populated by a good bunch of audio twelve-steppers. Count me in.

And, no... I'm not the owner of Magico.

Looking forward to many worthwhile and enjoyable discussions.

Cheers,
Alón
San Francisco Bay Area

Masterlu 02-19-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alonski (Post 447601)
Greetings, fellow audio nut-cases!

Glad to find a forum that purports to be friendly. I've grown tired of users hurling insults at each other and aggressively defending their opinion of products they've never heard, as if that actually counted! If you've experienced this you probably know which forum I mean.

Anyway, this forum looks like it's populated by a good bunch of audio twelve-steppers. Count me in.

And, no... I'm not the owner of Magico.

Looking forward to many worthwhile and enjoyable discussions.

Cheers,
Alón
San Francisco Bay Area

Welcome... that's exactly why I started AA! :ok: