AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Sonus Faber (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Guarneri Memento----Pics (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=967)

'cisco 05-25-2009 01:05 PM

Guarneri Memento----Pics

10 Attachment(s)
Beautiful Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento Pics

Masterlu 05-25-2009 01:12 PM

Very Serious system! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alberto 05-25-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'cisco (Post 16848)
Beautiful Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento Pics

My, my, what a great set-up 'cisco. Enough to make any SonusFaber-ophile drool :thumbsup:.

Alberto

TommyC 05-26-2009 12:47 AM

Beautiful!

Uberbrown 05-26-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberto (Post 16853)
My, my, what a great set-up 'cisco. Enough to make any SonusFaber-ophile drool :thumbsup:.

Alberto

Yes, this system belongs to Timbre in Sweden. A visit to his "pad" can be seen here...
SF Club | La Secunda Unione

jdandy 05-26-2009 11:38 AM

'cisco.......Now you're dreaming in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Uberbrown 05-26-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 17046)
'cisco.......Now you're dreaming in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Hi praise coming from someone wit PMC!

jdandy 05-26-2009 01:50 PM

Uberbrown.......I would not trade my PMC EB1i's for the Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento's, but I can admit they are gorgeous. I have listened to them, and they live up to their reputation as a very clean, very accurate speaker, although they do not go low enough for me. A pair of Guarneri Memento's and a good sub would be the way to go it Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento's are your dream speakers.

'cisco 05-26-2009 02:16 PM

Dan.....It was my audition 20 years ago and Serge's pics of his GM that made my heart skip a beat :yes:

You're absolutely dead on...these Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento's are drop dead "GORGEOUS" :drool: Thru my limited experience....I would say they are on par with Wilson Audio's fit and finish. Italian craftsmanship or American Ingenuity?

It would be an interesting comparison between Wilson Audio's Duette's and Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento's ...... a shoot out at the OK Corral. Any thoughts on this Serge?

Though it's not quite summer yet....could this be just a summer fling...infatuation? :scratch2: What ever happens, those GH's will always have a place in my heart :hug:

gregswaim 05-26-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'cisco (Post 17095)
Dan.....It was my audition 20 years ago and Serge's pics of his GM that made my heart skip a beat :yes:

You're absolutely dead on...these Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento's are drop dead "GORGEOUS" :drool: Thru my limited experience....I would say they are on par with Wilson Audio's fit and finish. Italian craftsmanship or American Ingenuity?

It would be an interesting comparison between Wilson Audio's Duette's and Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento's ...... a shoot out at the OK Corral. Any thoughts on this Serge?

Though it's not quite summer yet....could this be just a summer fling...infatuation? :scratch2: What ever happens, those GH's will always have a place in my heart :hug:

Something tells me that you'll like the Duette's better. :yes: With the external crossovers ,placement of the Duette's will always be right with a flip of the toggle switch- near the wall or away from the wall. The Duette's are the best speakers the I've ever heard. With the optional stands the price is around $13,500.00. Brilliant design!