AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Bryston Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Bryston Mini TC-1 (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=44164)

joe schmoe 10-25-2018 08:25 PM

Bryston Mini TC-1

7 Attachment(s)
First, the so called MINI TC-1 is a JOKE!! This speaker is a far cry from being remotely a MINI anything! :D

The speaker is beyond gorgeous and for a center channel it fills any space, including my fireplace hearth quite nicely!

I've been a little boy at Christmas time, waiting on it to arrive, due to it being the real wood Rosewood, Ivan had to order it from the factory. I got it ahead of the tariffs being implemented, so luckily for this poor guy I saved some money. :banana: I couldn't have afforded it, if the tariffs were enforce.

The packaging and double boxing by Masterlu was beyond safe and secure, it survived UPS shipping and handing with no flaws at all! :thumbsup: :thankyouspin: To say a center channel is a Mini that weighs in at 71lbs is a laughable!

I unboxed it, which again, was a task, got some pics of it during the unboxing process, then it was time to start listening to it. :chillin: I have started with low volume with some mellow music from AA members recommendations, Norah Jones: Come Away With Me , listened to her a couple of times, then moved to listening to K.D. Lang: Live in London, listened to her a couple of times, and as I write this I am listening to another AA member recommendation of Joe Bonamassa: Live from The Royal Albert Hall, which I had never heard of him prior to this :thumbsup:

It is amazing listening to them now, (Mini-Ts and the Mini TC-1) simply stunned on what music sounds like, or better yet, what music I’ve been missing by not having it. As time goes by they will only get better!! The stage is front and center, it is as if I were at each venue in person. Can't wait till I can crank it p and truly feel the envelope of the sound and performances.

Never in my life (I'm 55) did I think that I would be able to own world class speakers. Truly blessed to have been able to accomplish this and only thanks to a very dear friend, who did more than help, with my front end (amp, gave me for free AQ cables, and REL sub) I would never have been able to do this and listen with such amazing clarity of all types of music.

Bryston has stunned and shocked me on how these speakers (all 3) sound together and it just keeps getting better. Forgive my naivety and childish enthusiasm but I am just entering this amazing sound environment! I'm giddy like a little school kid!!

Thank you Ivan, for working with me and the delays between asking about the speakers price and actually having the funds to procure them. So happy to have found this forum and people here! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Now off to musical bliss! :speaker:

Masterlu 10-25-2018 08:37 PM

Gardner... enjoy the music! :music:

Antonmb 10-26-2018 01:04 AM

Ain’t it grand when you get a new piece of kit and suddenly find you’ve just moved to a whole new level? Congratulations Gardner!

James Tanner - Bryston 10-26-2018 07:13 AM

Hi Joe

Its "MINI" compared to the 'TC-1 Center'. :banana:

http://bryston.com/products/speakers...-1_Center.html

james

joe schmoe 10-26-2018 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antonmb (Post 937239)
Ain’t it grand when you get a new piece of kit and suddenly find you’ve just moved to a whole new level? Congratulations Gardner!

Thank you, Tony! Yes it is!:music:

James Tanner - Bryston 10-26-2018 07:34 AM

Hi Joe

Really glad you are enjoying the speakers - thank you for your kind comments - I will pass them along.

james

joe schmoe 10-26-2018 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Tanner - Bryston (Post 937252)
Hi Joe

Really glad you are enjoying the speakers - thank you for your kind comments - I will pass them along.

james

James, you all make an incredible line of products, these speakers are just stunning, both visually and sonically!

The thanks goes to you and your team at Bryston!