AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Isolation, Tips & Tweaks (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   New Furutech NCF products (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=33672)

Rod#S 11-12-2015 10:32 PM

New Furutech NCF products

I just came across some new 50 series AC/IEC connectors along with IEC inlets and GTX-D receptacles all with this new NCF tech. The product pages are for some reason only on the Japanese site.

The new 50 series connectors are kind of silver in color rather than the traditional black we have become accustomed to. Unfortunately my Google translation isn't working so I have no clue what the pages say. I wonder if all these products replace their non NCF counterparts or will exist in the lineup alongside them. I'm curious as to what the USD prices are going to be.

GTX-D NCF
FI-06 NCF
FI-50M NCF
FI-50 NCF

mchydro 11-12-2015 10:46 PM

Translation from google:

GTX-D NCF (R)
wall outlet

In addition to the strong damping effect so far, and formulate a special material "NCF" to the resin part as a countermeasure against static electricity. It brought a dramatic effect.
It is possible to suppress the generation of noise, increases the sense of serenity, by the turbidity of the sound is eliminated, and pull out the sound source original charm that has been buried.

Information

Rhodium Plating specification and excellent conductivity, by a 2Way conductor which is independent of the pressure spring for the contact with the pure copper electrode which gave elasticity (iii receiving) reliable contact pressure will be maintained stably for a long time . In addition, new structure electrodes (iii receiving) unique shape eliminates sharp edges as well as prevent the blade (C) materials of the power plug to be inserted by providing roundness is scratched by the polishing ensures the expansion of the contact area It succeeded in maintaining sexual I realized the power supply with no loss. Further mounting bracket for the sound quality improvement by the height of the vibration suppression and rigidity adopts stainless steel with 2mm thickness thing, we further enhance the reliability and stability.

Characteristic

★ increase the contact area, new electrode structure not to damage the AC plug
new structure of the electrode (blade receiving portion) by bending a part that is in contact with the sharp blade when you plug the AC plug Compared with the conventional type, the Earl to tip and with the AC plug blades to solve the problem of damaged polished by Applying, the contact area is also expanded, and exhibit gastric feeding capability, and dramatically improves the sound quality. Is that you received with your nylon + fiberglass resin used, the main body of the ceramic powder and carbon powder of nano-units  and to exert a damping effect in synergy is mixed at a fixed ratio. Newly formulated measures against static electricity special material "NCF" this time.  In addition to the strong damping effect so far, electrostatic effect was heightened. In addition, the cover portion is adopted polycarbonate. ★ ceramic is converted into electrical energy vibration, and carbon absorbs the electrical energy. The resin molded parts and rubber materials in Furutekku, and making full use such a cable clothing of PVC nanotechnology, ceramic and carbon are the powder of the nano-units, to exert dramatic vibration absorbing effect by causing mixed at a predetermined ratio by the Research and Development You. - The electrode portion is adopted a pressure spring with a unique shape in stainless steel wire, by further applying a special coating  to suppress vibration to increase the contact pressure of the blade receiving portion. Screw wire connections hold characteristic is high in its own structure, the contact area also can ensure a large. Plate mounting in order to realize the sound quality improved by the damping effect is adopted stainless steel 2mm thick.  We have enhanced rigidity than conventional products. -Outlet cover mounting screws through the body is connected directly to the nut portion of the mounting plate. By adding tension  can be thoroughly eliminate loss due to vibration. (Patent pending)

Rod#S 11-13-2015 08:36 AM

Thanks for the translation of the GTX-D NCF

mchydro 11-13-2015 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rod#S (Post 740245)
Thanks for the translation of the GTX-D NCF

No problem. The translation creates some funny choice of words but we get the overall gist.

Rod#S 11-13-2015 10:44 AM

Yeah sometimes I get a kick out of the words chosen by the translation programs.

Rod#S 11-13-2015 10:46 AM

Hey Ivan, as a Furutech dealer, have you received any pricing info on the new NCF products and availabity in North America?

mchydro 11-14-2015 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rod#S (Post 740266)
Hey Ivan, as a Furutech dealer, have you received any pricing info on the new NCF products and availabity in North America?

I have no idea of price but I believe Ivan told me he thinks their availability will be early 2016.

Rod#S 11-14-2015 11:35 AM

Thanks

Since Ivan didn't respond yesterday I went ahead and e-mailed Furutech last night before going to bed. Hopefully they'll respond with some pricing info and availability.

I would probably go with this new model for my next Siltech Ruby Hill II purchase late December/early January but I don't think I would postpone the purchase for months beyond that just for the new connectors.

Masterlu 11-14-2015 01:21 PM

There is enough interest so far in these to place an order; no word on shipping or price yet.

Rod#S 11-14-2015 02:31 PM

Thanks Ivan. It will be interesting see if there will be an audible improvement.