AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Shindo Laboratory (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   The big move (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=20550)

pitch perfect 04-13-2013 06:50 PM

The big move

Any AA friends want to help? :D

Figured I would change up the vibe here and let AA readers know of my impending arrival..

Celluloid Heroes | pitch perfect audio

-M

bakerman 04-13-2013 06:53 PM

Matthew, if I lived out your way (instead of here in the Great Lake region where it happens to be snowing today!!!) I would help out in a heartbeat!

Good luck with everything.

jdandy 04-13-2013 06:56 PM

Matt.......Congratulations on the new location. That is a huge move, for sure. I think you may miss the Bay Area, but I wish you good fortune in your new place of business.

Cucumber_Jones 04-13-2013 07:02 PM

Your timing sucks. Besides that I am happy for you and your family.

sibelius 04-13-2013 07:10 PM

For selfish reasons I am sorry you are leaving the Bay area but am happy for you and your family. I do get down South once or twice a year and will try to coordinate some time in the Fall to check out the new Shindo digs.

pitch perfect 04-13-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cucumber_Jones (Post 478374)
Your timing sucks.

:scratch2:

pitch perfect 04-13-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sibelius (Post 478376)
From a selfish reason I am sorry you are leaving the Bay area but am happy for you and your family. I do get down South once or twice a year and will try to coordinate some time in the Fall to check out the new Shindo digs.

Thanks Sibelius, will be good to see you again-

-M

Cucumber_Jones 04-13-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitchperfect (Post 478378)

:scratch2:

Because I will be in SF in June!

pitch perfect 04-13-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 478371)
Matt.......Congratulations on the new location. That is a huge move, for sure. I think you may miss the Bay Area, but I wish you good fortune in your new place of business.

Hey Dan, nice system you have there. Yeah, a lot of good memories starting the biz in the bay area.

The first call I received to listen to Shindo was from my now friend, Ricky, who bought one of the first Aurieges-L preamps. He was so excited Shindo Labs was available in the east bay, he literally wanted to come over that evening (10pm) to see/hear the gear. Needless to say, Ricky, many years later, owns a Vosne Romanee/Cortese/Latours/Shindo 301 and is a good friend. It's been fun and exciting meeting all sort of great people throughout the years in the East Bay..

-M

pitch perfect 04-13-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cucumber_Jones (Post 478381)
Because I will be in SF in June!

hah.. Well, I am commencing starting to pack in May and will move mid June.

Perhaps you will be around when I have my blue moon cash and carry sale for items I'm too tired to pack. I didn't officially say that, yet, however. :smoking:

-M