AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Aurender (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Aurender Share Your Playlist (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=39112)

1KW 04-15-2017 01:06 PM

Aurender Share Your Playlist

I will start with this one, hope it works. Should work with iPad app

Tidal Playlist : David's Mix
aurender://tidal/playlist/b1a2f753-19a5-4010-8f2a-d95a7e7009d0

1KW 04-15-2017 01:10 PM

http://www.aurender.com/page/appguide-tidal-link

1KW 04-15-2017 05:45 PM

Nobody has any good playlists to share ?

Sea music 04-15-2017 08:20 PM

1Kw, great idea and thank you. Yes I had three after a whole year of screwing around.
I lost them when I had to reboot from scratch the other day. And it was not the Aurender's
defect it was self inflected. I am trying to remember and rebuild my jazz one first.

1KW 09-26-2017 05:58 PM

TIDAL Album : Romanza (Remastered) - Andrea Bocelli
aurender://tidal/album/77556271

jdandy 09-26-2017 09:36 PM

David.......I received your Tidal link via email earlier this evening and listened to the album. Adrea Bocelli has a wonderful voice. Since he sings in Italian I am not sure how this release, anticipated to help him break into the American market, will ultimately deliver on that hope. It is well recorded and sounded excellent on my studio system.

PlanarSpeakerFan 09-27-2017 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 868757)
David.......I received your Tidal link via email earlier this evening and listened to the album. Adrea Bocelli has a wonderful voice. Since he sings in Italian I am not sure how this release, anticipated to help him break into the American market, will ultimately deliver on that hope. It is well recorded and sounded excellent on my studio system.

Hi Dan,

Andrea Bocelli has been huge in the U.S. for many years. David Foster produces his albums.

From Wiki:

Bocelli has recorded fifteen solo studio albums, of both pop and classical music, three greatest hits albums, and nine complete operas, selling over 80 million records worldwide.[3][4] He has had success as a crossover performer bringing classical music to the top of international pop charts.[1][5][6]

In 1998, Bocelli was named one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People.[7] In 1999, Bocelli was nominated for Best New Artist at the Grammy Awards. "The Prayer", his duet with Celine Dion for the animated film Quest for Camelot, won the Golden Globe for Best Original Song and was nominated for an Academy Award in the same category.[1] With the release of his classical album, Sacred Arias, Bocelli captured a listing in the Guinness Book of World Records, as he simultaneously held the top three positions on the US Classical Albums charts.[1] Seven of his albums have since reached the top 10 on the Billboard 200,[8] and a record-setting ten have topped the classical crossover albums charts in the United States.[9]

Ken

j3brow 09-27-2017 06:04 PM

Aurender Share Your Playlist

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1KW (Post 842058)
Nobody has any good playlists to share ?

I have owned Aurender music servers for over 4 years now. I have never made a playlist until this past month when I created a 2.5 hour playlist for my 8 year old daughter’s birthday/slumber party. Very helpful for that scenario as she picked out all her favorite tracks via Tidal and 7 girls danced and danced in our cleared out living room.

Personally, I have no use for playlists. I am spontaneous when I pick an album to settle in to. I’m an album listener as opposed to individual tracks.

I suppose a playlist comes in handy to demo the system for friends and family but I rarely demo my system. Nobody cares for fine audio .... at least people I know.

1KW 09-27-2017 08:44 PM

Anyone know of a way to post a playlist here that you can click on and send to the aurender?

krustycat 09-30-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanarSpeakerFan (Post 868811)
Hi Dan,

Andrea Bocelli has been huge in the U.S. for many years. David Foster produces his albums.

From Wiki:

Bocelli has recorded fifteen solo studio albums, of both pop and classical music, three greatest hits albums, and nine complete operas, selling over 80 million records worldwide.[3][4] He has had success as a crossover performer bringing classical music to the top of international pop charts.[1][5][6]

In 1998, Bocelli was named one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People.[7] In 1999, Bocelli was nominated for Best New Artist at the Grammy Awards. "The Prayer", his duet with Celine Dion for the animated film Quest for Camelot, won the Golden Globe for Best Original Song and was nominated for an Academy Award in the same category.[1] With the release of his classical album, Sacred Arias, Bocelli captured a listing in the Guinness Book of World Records, as he simultaneously held the top three positions on the US Classical Albums charts.[1] Seven of his albums have since reached the top 10 on the Billboard 200,[8] and a record-setting ten have topped the classical crossover albums charts in the United States.[9]

Ken

This is very true, and for example in NY where you can find a strong presence of Italian descendants, I constantly hear Andrea Bocelli playing on the background music, at the Italian stores I shop at.

I can tell you every Italian descendant buys all his music, whether he sings, Italian, Spanish or even English by the millions of CD's probably.