AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Events & Demos (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Paragon Fall Music Series (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=44043)

Still-One 10-10-2018 08:07 PM

Paragon Fall Music Series

Well tomorrow night is the first of Paragon's Fall Music Events. (The Relentless showing was a special event and separate from the following.

Oct 11 - Evening with the World of McIntosh. In addition to the McIntosh Reference System that is always on display they are supposed to have the new Sonus Faber Sonetto Collection and the Aida 2 will be back again. The AR 160M's will be powering one of the rooms.

Oct 25 - Analog Night featuring the Clearaudio Statement V2 with electronics from Doshi and Rogers High Fidelity

Nov 8- Wilson Sasha DAW introduction. It will be interesting to hear what they have done to this speaker that has no common parts with the Sasha 2 which is now five years old.

There will be a least 3 other AA's at the event. Will let you know how it goes.

dkorbal 10-08-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-One (Post 935175)
Well tomorrow night is the first of Paragon's Fall Music Events. (The Relentless showing was a special event and separate from the following.

Oct 11 - Evening with the World of McIntosh. In addition to the McIntosh Reference System that is always on display they are supposed to have the new Sonus Faber Sonetto Collection and the Aida 2 will be back again. The AR 160M's will be powering one of the rooms.

Oct 25 - Analog Night featuring the Clearaudio Statement V2 with electronics from Doshi and Rogers High Fidelity

Nov 8- Wilson Sasha DAW introduction. It will be interesting to hear what they have done to this speaker that has no common parts with the Sasha 2 which is now five years old.

There will be a least 3 other AA's at the event. Will let you know how it goes.

My wife, daughter and myself will be at this Thursdays “World of McIntosh” event. :banana:

Still-One 10-08-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkorbal (Post 981866)
My wife, daughter and myself will be at this Thursdays “World of McIntosh” event. :banana:

Yep. I will be there too. I skipped the Analog Night last Friday.

So far the 2019 schedule is:

Oct 4 - Analog Night

Oct 10 - World of McIntosh

Nov 7- Midwest debut of the Wilson Chronosonic XVX.

metaphacts 10-09-2019 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-One (Post 981871)
Yep. I will be there too. I skipped the Analog Night last Friday.

Nov 7- Midwest debut of the Wilson Chronosonic XVX.

This will not be the midwest debut.

In conjunction with another event in the western US, Larry and Dawn will be hosting one of two simultaneous world debuts of Chronosonic XVX. Daryl Wilson will be on hand to demonstrate his masterpiece. Sheryl Lee Wilson, the organizational force behind Wilson Audio and Dave Wilson's lifelong partner will be on hand as well.

Looking forward to seeing you Jim

Still-One 10-09-2019 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metaphacts (Post 981943)
This will not be the midwest debut.

In conjunction with another event in the western US, Larry and Dawn will be hosting one of two simultaneous world debuts of Chronosonic XVX. Daryl Wilson will be on hand to demonstrate his masterpiece. Sheryl Lee Wilson, the organizational force behind Wilson Audio and Dave Wilson's lifelong partner will be on hand as well.

Looking forward to seeing you Jim

Bill, Oops. Just reading from his invite.

Looking forward to seeing you again.