AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Wilson Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Sasha DAW Review (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=46002)

Joe P 06-07-2019 05:34 PM

Sasha DAW Review

Anyone have a link to the review?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8dlZywU...jpg&name=large

Supermerio 06-23-2019 09:47 AM

Hello aa,
Does anybody knows if sasha daw is a replacement for sasha 2? I ask because sasha 2 is still listed in their website below sasha daw.

Elmer

jpspock 06-23-2019 12:15 PM

Yes it is ...

Supermerio 06-23-2019 01:13 PM

Why is it still listed in their website alongside daw?

W9TR 06-23-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supermerio (Post 969845)
Why is it still listed in their website alongside daw?

There can be a lot of reasons. There may be a stock of the Sasha 2’s in the dealer channel, Wilson may have the raw materials to build many more, and people may want a slightly lower cost alternative to the DAW.

Tom

Supermerio 06-23-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W9TR (Post 969859)
There can be a lot of reasons. There may be a stock of the Sasha 2’s in the dealer channel, Wilson may have the raw materials to build many more, and people may want a slightly lower cost alternative to the DAW.

Tom

Thank you.
I bought a brand new sasha 2 coming in this week, enormous price difference
From the daw, i do hope they continue production of the 2 as not affect resale
Value that much.:D

gadawg 06-24-2019 07:38 AM

They typically only keep the 'older' speakers available for a limited time so congrats on a fine new speaker at a great price! Love my Sasha 2's!

George

metaphacts 06-24-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W9TR (Post 969859)

Tom

We always overlap the outgoing model with the new one. That way it is easy for someone considering both to compare them on our site.

Many Wilson owners buy their first Wilson as an outgoing model. Sasha 2 continues that trend. The Certified Authentic Program also allows for the purchase of a traded in Sasha 2 with a Wilson Factory Warranty for the buyer.

We have no parts stock to build additional new pairs, though some dealers may still have them.

Supermerio 06-24-2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gadawg (Post 969995)
They typically only keep the 'older' speakers available for a limited time so congrats on a fine new speaker at a great price! Love my Sasha 2's!

George

Thanks george.

I hope i made the right choice bypassing yvette for the sasha 2, i like the mids of the yvette much more vs sasha 2 but everything else goes to the latter.
My room by the way is quite small, aprox. 10 by 15 ft ...but this will just be a
Temporary set up since i may end up with a bigger music room -hopefully-
By next year, i plan on plugging the port of the sasha 2 until such time - bad idea?

Elmer

Supermerio 06-24-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metaphacts (Post 970026)
We always overlap the outgoing model with the new one. That way it is easy for someone considering both to compare them on our site.

Many Wilson owners buy their first Wilson as an outgoing model. Sasha 2 continues that trend. The Certified Authentic Program also allows for the purchase of a traded in Sasha 2 with a Wilson Factory Warranty for the buyer.

We have no parts stock to build additional new pairs, though some dealers may still have them.

Are you bill?

Pardon for asking. Im also active and a newbie in the wilson fb forum basically
Asking the same questions.

Elmer