AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Events & Demos (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Axpona 2018 (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=41848)

gadawg 01-13-2018 02:24 PM

Axpona 2018

Just saw that the 2018 Exhibitor List has been published and many of the vendors (Mark Levinson, BAT, Wilson Audio, McIntosh, VTL, D'Agostino,DCS,VPI) that I had wanted to go see aren't committed yet. Seems odd that so many of the High End companies wouldn't show up. Do they just normally announce late or is this years show really not going to have these vendors? Was planning on going but if this is the list then it wouldn't be worth it for me. Just wondering if late sign up is normal?

George

metaphacts 01-13-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gadawg (Post 892484)
Just saw that the 2018 Exhibitor List has been published and many of the vendors (Mark Levinson, BAT, Wilson Audio, McIntosh, VTL, D'Agostino,DCS,VPI) that I had wanted to go see aren't committed yet. Seems odd that so many of the High End companies wouldn't show up. Do they just normally announce late or is this years show really not going to have these vendors? Was planning on going but if this is the list then it wouldn't be worth it for me. Just wondering if late sign up is normal?

George

Axpona is a regional consumer show. Most of the exhibitors are dealers. As a manufacturer, we typically attend a regional show in support of our dealers or (internationally) distributors. Dave and Daryl Wilson, as well as other folks from Wilson, have attended recent Axponas.

Not to worry, Wilson products will be well represented at this year's Axpona in our dealers' rooms. There will also be Wilson personnel as well. It is likely that all the others you list will also be displaying there in some capacity.

Hope this helps.

Bill

gadawg 01-13-2018 05:40 PM

Thanks for the response!

George

Ritmo 01-14-2018 08:17 PM

Axpona is a fantastic show. I’ve been to the last two. Plenty of rooms and excellent equipment for listening. Highly recommended event.

Odyssey 01-15-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritmo (Post 892805)
Axpona is a fantastic show. I’ve been to the last two. Plenty of rooms and excellent equipment for listening. Highly recommended event.

Mike,

Are you going this year? Got my tickets!

LeRoy

joey_v 01-15-2018 12:58 AM

Hopefully I'll go next year

Enjoy George!

docmd2010 01-19-2018 10:22 AM

I went last year! I really enjoyed it. The best part of it were the deals on music. I got huge discounts on LP's, and have a list of stuff i want to buy this year.

gadawg 01-20-2018 01:03 AM

Well just found out I’ll likely have a work conflict so I am most likely out for another year. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

George

PlanarSpeakerFan 01-20-2018 02:06 AM

I’ll be there!

Ken

cma29 01-25-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanarSpeakerFan (Post 893934)
I’ll be there!

Ken

Great. I might go with a fellow AAer, Yong Lee. We should meet up!