AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Audio Racks & Furniture (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Audio Stand Hunt (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=30375)

Golucid 02-22-2015 09:47 PM

Audio Stand Hunt

Hi Ivan,

I am on the hunt for an audio stand. As you saw in my earlier post about Sound Anchors, I'm not too keen on continuing in that direction. I am fixated on service and accountability -- when something doesn't work, does the manufactures stand behind your or cast you into the lake of fire :)

Perhaps you can help me out here. I like the look of this a lot - it appears warm and looks like it would look great in my Tahoe home that is an arts & craft look and feel: Audio Stands by JPauls Design

Is this a brand you represent and are familiar?

I think I will just toss and junk the Sound Anchors and give up on that company entirely.

I like simple and utilitarian. Nothing fancy.

Thoughts?

Masterlu 02-22-2015 09:55 PM

I don't sell those; it seems they want to sell manufacturer direct.

Golucid 02-22-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 677267)
I don't sell those; it seems they want to sell manufacturer direct.

well, if no one has experience with this vendor, I am not inclined. Any suggestions from your end?

jameslrock 02-22-2015 10:10 PM

I will post my new rack from Steve Blinn of steveblinndesigns. if accountability is one of your major objectives plus a very nice rack then Steve is worth consideration. He will look forward to your call 24/7. I had a few questions and he stayed with me much longer than I could ever expect from but a few others. I purchased the rack with the floating wood shelves. Very, very heavy and everything went together like a clock. He even provides the tools. I will post some pics.

Golucid 02-22-2015 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameslrock (Post 677273)
I will post my new rack from Steve Blinn of steveblinndesigns. if accountability is one of your major objectives plus a very nice rack then Steve is worth consideration. He will look forward to your call 24/7. I had a few questions and he stayed with me much longer than I could ever expect from but a few others. I purchased the rack with the floating wood shelves. Very, very heavy and everything went together like a clock. He even provides the tools. I will post some pics.

Awesome! I just want someone to have some notion of integrity when it comes to buying this upper end area. Return calls and follow thru are amazing qualities. BTW: Does he do custom? I thought about hiring the guy who is creating my stairway railing -- Iron work, to come up with something. I have a design idea that I would like to follow thru on.

So, please do post. Can't wait.

djwhog 02-22-2015 11:11 PM

PM sent

I love the Adona Audio rack I got from Jim (Still-One) :)

scirica 02-22-2015 11:16 PM

Steve Blinn definitely does custom work. I've been seriously considering one of his racks.

Golucid 02-23-2015 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scirica (Post 677293)
Steve Blinn definitely does custom work. I've been seriously considering one of his racks.

I am jumping over to his site now. Cheers, David

BillK 02-24-2015 06:43 AM

I purchased a rack direct from Adona and am very happy with the rack and the service received.

gaboudreaux 02-24-2015 08:41 AM

Golucid, have you ever heard of Core Audio Design? I've been looking and considering their product. They are located in San Francisco. Looks very interesting and good prices, just haven't heard of anyone here that use them.