AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Wilson Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Paragon Sight Sound #1 wilson dealer. How? (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=38274)

audiolover 01-09-2017 03:55 PM

Paragon Sight Sound #1 wilson dealer. How?

Paragon Sight Sound was number 1 Wilson dealer from 2011 to 2015. Maybe for 2016, it would be same. You would think that some dealer in Big cities like NYC, SF, LA, Chicago selling lots of Wilson speakers but here hi-end dealer in small city, Ann Arbor outpace other Wilson dealers. How the heck this happen? Do customers fly from all over country to Paragon? Are they allow to sell speakers to customers living other side of the country? This is really strange, especially expensive speaker brands like Wilson. :scratch2:

audiohippo 01-09-2017 06:02 PM

Im in AU and know of Paragon S&S, but could not tell you any other Wilson dealers in the US.

Still-One 01-09-2017 06:13 PM

I don't think Chicago currently has a Wilson dealer, so Ann Arbor covers a lot of the midwest. If he sells out of this area he will (has to) fly his guys to install. He also has a program where some of your travel expenses will be covered if you purchase gear. (I think he mentions that on his website) He also takes trades which not all dealers are willing to do. Besides all of the above he provides great customer service.

audiolover 01-09-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-One (Post 825228)
I don't think Chicago currently has a Wilson dealer, so Ann Arbor covers a lot of the midwest. If he sells out of this area he will (has to) fly his guys to install. He also has a program where some of your travel expenses will be covered if you purchase gear. (I think he mentions that on his website) He also takes trades which not all dealers are willing to do. Besides all of the above he provides good customer service.

I think its a great success story. Being in small city and selling expensive brand like Wilson is not an easy task. Hats off to Paragon.:thumbsup:

Still-One 01-09-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audiolover82 (Post 825255)
I think its a great success story. Being in small city and selling expensive brand like Wilson is not an easy task. Hats off to Paragon.:thumbsup:

Metro Detroit (including Ann Arbor) has a population of well over 4million. People here are used to driving long distances to get from one place to another.

krell-diva 01-09-2017 10:15 PM

I have done Business with Larry and Richard at Paragon. I am in Atlanta, Georgia.
They are absolutely the best to deal with; a first-class operation. They are dealers for quite a number of great products.
I am not surprised in the least that they are the number #1 Wilson Audio dealer.
Bill

cma29 01-09-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-One (Post 825228)
I don't think Chicago currently has a Wilson dealer, so Ann Arbor covers a lot of the midwest. If he sells out of this area he will (has to) fly his guys to install. He also has a program where some of your travel expenses will be covered if you purchase gear. (I think he mentions that on his website) He also takes trades which not all dealers are willing to do. Besides all of the above he provides good customer service.

Audio Consultants in Chicago is a Wilson Audio dealer. That's where I got my 20.7s. Nice place with several stores throughout the area.

Still-One 01-09-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cma29 (Post 825298)
Audio Consultants in Chicago is a Wilson Audio dealer. That's where I got my 20.7s. Nice place with several stores throughout the area.

I "think" they are no longer a dealer. This that is why Paragon is having a event at the Chicago Symphony Center at the end of January.

joey_v 01-10-2017 12:31 AM

Audio consultants is no longer a Wilson dealer.

audiojem 01-10-2017 04:42 AM

Paragon

I know why they are #1 because they treat all their customer as #1.
They know what they are doing and don't waver.
Glad they are in my back yard.
Larry and Ron are the best!
AJ