AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Time Pieces (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Show us your Timepiece! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=31917)

Masterlu 06-10-2015 06:53 PM

Show us your Timepiece!
 
Show us your watch, or favorite timepiece.

Golucid 06-10-2015 06:55 PM

Ivan, this is an awesome thread! Running upstair to pick one to show. BRB!

Golucid 06-10-2015 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 705987)
Show us your watch, or favorite timepiece.

On that note, Ivan. I know you have the very best and this is with great respect that I post this little emoticon:

:ttiwwp:

Excited to see some of your time pieces!

Masterlu 06-10-2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golucid (Post 705990)
On that note, Ivan. I know you have the very best and this is with great respect that I post this little emoticon:

:ttiwwp:

Excited to see some of your time pieces!

The majority of my time pieces are at another location. I think I only have 4-5 here with me.

Cohibaman 06-10-2015 07:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 40657

http://www.audioaficionado.org/attac...3109539841.jpg

Golucid 06-10-2015 07:09 PM

Here's one that I am wearing. It's a fun daily wear. Hublot in rose gold.

http://www.audioaficionado.org/attac...2013199548.jpg

Golucid 06-10-2015 07:10 PM

Here's a couple I pulled. Theses are a few favs. My folks gave me a Rolex when I entered into university and another when I graduated from grad school. Those are likely my favs because I love my folks do much!


http://www.audioaficionado.org/attac...-685282516.jpg

Top left: TAG. Top Middle: Breitling. Top right: Rolex
Lower left: Louis Vuitton. Bottom middle: Cartier Bottom right: Cartier

Golucid 06-10-2015 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 705991)
The majority of my time pieces are at another location. I think I only have 4-5 here with me.

Ivan, come on... you rock and you know it. Just a little peek? Pretty Pleaz :) [you have impeccable taste for the best]

Masterlu 06-10-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golucid (Post 705998)
Ivan, come on... you rock and you know it. Just a little peek? Pretty Pleaz :) [you have impeccable taste for the best]

I will post a few ;)

Golucid 06-10-2015 07:23 PM

This is the Rolex my folks gave me when I first went into university.

http://www.audioaficionado.org/attac...4071348765.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ęCopyright 2009-2019 AudioAficionado.org.Privately owned, All Rights Reserved.