AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Streaming & Television Shows (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Marvel Cinematic Universe --- Netflix (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=38576)

Questortapes74 02-11-2017 11:05 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe --- Netflix

Hello. For those who enjoy streaming on Netflix and enjoy the action and drama of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), I highly recommend the following series. Netflix has a progression of several character series that will come together for a collective action and drama series later this year. The 1st character is that of Marvel's Daredevil with 2 seasons available, followed by Marvel's Jessica Jones with 1 season available, followed by the recently released series of Marvel's Luke Cage. In March, Netflix will be releasing Marvel's Iron Fist. Thereafter the release of the collective series, Marvel's The Defenders which will feature all of the action characters as well as some tie-in and crossover characters. Hopefully the collective series will be developed well and focus on the characters continued growth. So far, I have been pleased with the shows with the Daredevil being the better developed. This may be unfair as 2 seasons have been released. My favorite character is the actor and his style of acting, Vincent Philip D'Onofrio, who plays the nemesis Wilson Fisk, aka --- The Kingpin. Enjoy ...

Disclaimer --- Graphic and adult themes. Do not recommend watching with children present.

Bonus --- The Luke Cage soundtrack is marvelous (pun intended) and is available in vinyl if you can find a copy, otherwise digital.

Regards

Family Progtitioner 02-11-2017 12:35 PM

They are great, getting through them all now.

You're right, the Luke Cage soundtrack is Marvelous. Charles Bradley!

scirica 02-11-2017 01:23 PM

Just starting Jessica Jones today. Loved Daredevil.

Questortapes74 03-18-2017 01:28 PM

The Iron Fist miniseries is now available and I have viewed the 1st episode. The show is appealing and has an interesting storyline. Has anyone else started to watch this miniseries yet?

2fastdriving 01-08-2018 12:34 AM

I just finished season 1 of daredevil and loved it. It started out slowly but really finished strong! I'm part way into season 2, and I can't wait to see punisher after this!

Karl Maga 01-08-2018 10:17 PM

Daredevil has been excellent, I’ve watched both seasons. Thx for the information, I’ll add the others to my playlist.

Mouse 01-10-2018 06:31 PM

My favorite is The Punisher, despite the actor's recent anti-gun rhetoric.

vintage_tube 03-12-2018 01:42 PM

Finished DareDevil last night (season 1 & 2) and prior to that was the Punisher. I understand now, the sequence should be, if interested in these two, DareDevil first (1 & 2), then the Punisher.

Both were amazing and the Punisher is one bad a$$.

Not sure what's up next - Jessica Jones ?? Wife picks 'em.

Best Sirs,

Bob

2fastdriving 03-12-2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mouse (Post 891867)
My favorite is The Punisher, despite the actor's recent anti-gun rhetoric.

Really, he is anti-gun? That's about as hypocritcal as you can get...his character is all about guns! I love the Punisher character. super bad-ass.

2fastdriving 03-12-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintage_tube (Post 905382)
Finished DareDevil last night (season 1 & 2) and prior to that was the Punisher. I understand now, the sequence should be, if interested in these two, DareDevil first (1 & 2), then the Punisher.

Both were amazing and the Punisher is one bad a$$.

Not sure what's up next - Jessica Jones ?? Wife picks 'em.

Best Sirs,

Bob

Jessica Jones is a bit different vibe from the others, but the same great writing and acting. I really like her! And her sister Trish...my God she's hot...:thumbsup: