AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   PS Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fantastic Customer Service (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=39804)

For The Love of Music 06-30-2017 11:01 PM

Fantastic Customer Service

Shout out to Kevin Jackson; responded to emails, phone calls along with helping above and beyond!

The Direct Stream is very well made, and no doubt significantly upped my system, looking forward of many hours of listening and enjoying!

ejr1953 07-05-2017 04:42 PM

Couldn't Agree More

Quote:

Originally Posted by For The Love of Music (Post 853662)
Shout out to Kevin Jackson; responded to emails, phone calls along with helping above and beyond!

The Direct Stream is very well made, and no doubt significantly upped my system, looking forward of many hours of listening and enjoying!

I have had my DirectStream DAC now for nearly three years, also own a P10 Power Plant, and a DirectStream transport...formerly had a PerfectWave transport.

I have had little cause to call PS Audio support, when I have I've dealt with Kevin Jackson and Jeremy Bretey, both very knowledgeable and able to get to the heart of an issue very quickly. Can't say enough about the products and service from PS Audio.

I am still smitten with that DAC! Each firmware update improves the sound quality!

jrsystems 09-01-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For The Love of Music (Post 853662)

+1

Kevin rocks! :banana:

Crunchyriff 10-28-2017 04:02 PM

Very good to hear! PS Audio has my attention, bigtime. For a particular system, we're strongly considering the Stellar M700 Mono amps, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of reviews of them. Looking for info here and I'm not finding anything. So at least your C/S experience increases with warmth factor regarding confidence in the company. Thank you.

timm 10-30-2017 10:48 PM

Go to the ps audio website in their community section. Both Paul and Ted Smith regularly post there and will answer any questions you have. Great company. Great people. Great product

BillK 10-31-2017 07:52 AM

Yep, the folks at PS Audio are very responsive and are at the top of their game. Major kudos.

EfeTe 11-02-2017 06:14 PM

Have had a number of their products and am constantly impressed with both the quality of the prodduct and everything they do surrounding the actual purchases. Great group indeed, Duncan T is a top bloke too!

oneartist 01-31-2018 08:43 PM

The M700's are the perfect amps for my Maggie 3.6's. Using DirectStream DAC as pre. The burn-in is nearly completed and they keep sounding better. Rich textures in strings which are hard to get.