AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Member System Forum (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Ivan aka Masterlu Systems (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=16393)

Masterlu 10-08-2012 09:33 PM

Danka! :tiphat:

JohnK 10-08-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haurock (Post 375933)
:drool: that's a lot of speaker power in one room.... I'd never know which way to look... I'd be dizzy in no time....

Rock I remember that - the Burmester rig (which was quite a bit different than what Ivan has now) sounded great and I really enjoyed talking to Robb and listening to Larry Carlton's Sapphire Blue. Then someone queued up Knopfler's Sailing to Philadelphia on the Bryston / SF setup and, well, that shimmer on his guitar and the air around the cymbals blew me away as much as the Burmester did on the powerful guitar attacks and harmonica on Take Me Down on Sapphire Blue.

rscotth 10-08-2012 11:37 PM

I highly suggest a visit to Ivan's. a trip you'll never forget. Perfection around every corner.

JSCC 10-09-2012 12:09 AM

Ivan,

Having seen ALL the AWESOME combo's in your homes, I have a question for you.

IF ever you are given only ONE system, which one will you pick?

This is NOT a trick question ... and the system is a STEREO combo.

Care to share you FINAL pick?

Me? Well, I do have mine IF I had the same systems and was allowed to pick only ONE! Others can join in too.

Questions aside, I dont think there is anyone in this whole wide world who have the PASSION as you had for immaculate sound systems. Like a Chinese saying goes, "if you are number two, there will never be a number one"!

You're the best!

I will salivate, enjoy all of your systems for a lifetime experience, BUT for sure, I'll stay far away from you. Your "disease" is really, super contagious!

Masterlu 10-09-2012 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSCC (Post 376017)
Ivan,

Having seen ALL the AWESOME combo's in your homes, I have a question for you.

IF ever you are given only ONE system, which one will you pick?

This is NOT a trick question ... and the system is a STEREO combo.

Care to share you FINAL pick?

Me? Well, I do have mine IF I had the same systems and was allowed to pick only ONE! Others can join in too.

Questions aside, I dont think there is anyone in this whole wide world who have the PASSION as you had for immaculate sound systems. Like a Chinese saying goes, "if you are number two, there will never be a number one"!

You're the best!

I will salivate, enjoy all of your systems for a lifetime experience, BUT for sure, I'll stay far away from you. Your "disease" is really, super contagious!

Jerry... Your post makes me smile :)

The one system I would pick would quickly get narrowed down to the Mac/Strad System and my Burmester/Aida System.

They are like 2 children which I love very much. :D

As far as you staying far away, I think we must really meet! :hug:

Stay tuned for my final choice in a 2-Channel system. :thumbsup:

Jerome W 10-09-2012 04:57 AM

Ivan....
Your systems are just incredible.
But if I may suggest just one thing : a nice painting would be great on the wall, centered behind the Aidas.
You know you have an incredible "live Mc painting" to look at behind the Strads. I personally find the wall behind the Aidas a bit too cold.

Sent from my iPhone using A.Aficionado

Masterlu 10-09-2012 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C220MC275 (Post 376067)
Ivan....
Your systems are just incredible.
But if I may suggest just one thing : a nice painting would be great on the wall, centered behind the Aidas.
You know you have an incredible "live Mc painting" to look at behind the Strads. I personally find the wall behind the Aidas a bit too cold.

Jérôme... I'm already on it, look for it on my next return visit shortly! :ok:

You really must plan to visit, we will have an absolute blast. Bring the whole family, any time at all. Cape Cod is so beautiful, my wife will take yours out for the day; beach, shopping, etc. We'll entertain ourselves in LuWorld! :D

Jerome W 10-09-2012 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu

Jérôme... I'm already on it, look for it on my next return visit shortly! :ok:

You really must plan to visit, we will have an absolute blast. Bring the whole family, any time at all. Cape Cod is so beautiful, my wife will take yours out for the day; beach, shopping, etc. We'll entertain ourselves in LuWorld! :D

Ivan : you're so kind ! That is an invitation that cannot be refused.
We will come to see you at the Cape my friend. I am certain that we will have a great time together.
Thanks a lot !

Masterlu 10-09-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C220MC275 (Post 376072)
Ivan : you're so kind ! That is an invitation that cannot be refused.
We will come to see you at the Cape my friend. I am certain that we will have a great time together.
Thanks a lot !

Outstanding!

Anytime you wish, and stay at long as you like! :yes:

If we get board (which I doubt) we can take a sports car out for a spin. :burnin:

Jerome W 10-09-2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu

Outstanding!

Anytime you wish, and stay at long as you like! :yes:

If we get board (which I doubt) we can take a sports car out for a spin. :burnin:

Ivan,

I doubt seriously that we could get bored !
Oh BTW, you were thinking about a spring break in Paris once. Be sure to tell me when you will plan it !
And again thank you so much for this terrific invitation. :thumbsup: